Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: SKJukebox mirror  (Read 6897 times)

Kilroy01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 22, 2009, 07:56:35 pm
    • Kilroy's Design
SKJukebox mirror
« on: July 21, 2007, 06:42:04 pm »
OK.   I went ahead and did it.  I created a mirror. :applaud:  I posted in hopes someone would know how to contact SalmonKing, but all the post accomplished was generating more requests from people wanting me to send them the software. 

I hope the S.K. approves of this. If not,  it will be taken down immediately upon request from him.

There also seemed to be some confusion thinking that I have something to do with the software itself.  I have nothing to do with the development of it and have never tried to claim credit as such.  I'm just a satisfied user that is trying to help others get use of this great software. 

As my temporary page says, if you find the software useful, please send S.K. a donation once his page is back up.  He deserves it for all the effort that he has put into it. :notworthy:

The mirror is at:  http://kilroysdesign.com/sk

Enjoy :cheers:

Kevin Mullins

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 01, 2021, 01:29:34 pm
    • Me on Myspace
Re: SKJukebox mirror
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 01:01:28 pm »
Is your site down ?
I keep getting a "connection has timed out" error.
Not a technician . . . . just a DIY'er.

Kilroy01

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 22, 2009, 07:56:35 pm
    • Kilroy's Design
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 05:55:13 pm »
Yes.  My site is down.  It went down early this morning.  I talked to the tech at the server farm and he said that a server went down and they are having to build another one from the ground up.  Sites should start coming back online sometime tonight.

Kevin Mullins

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 01, 2021, 01:29:34 pm
    • Me on Myspace
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 07:29:59 pm »
 :cheers: Back up and running again....... thanks.
Not a technician . . . . just a DIY'er.