Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Does anyone know where to d/l a video of someone rocking on DDR?  (Read 1687 times)

AceTKK

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 20, 2011, 01:14:48 am
I'd love to see a video of these DDR masters I keep hearing about.  Does anyone know where I can download one of somebody going completely nuts?  

-Ace-
I want my own arcade controls!

paigeoliver

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 29, 2022, 06:10:15 pm
  • Awesome face!
Re:Does anyone know where to d/l a video of someone rocking on DDR?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2003, 02:34:06 am »
There was a link in the thread about building your own DDR pad to a website that had a video (go to the one that said "Best example I have seen").

I personally think Pump it Up is a bit better if you really want to go Crazy. The step design is a bit more conductive to going wild. Plus, DDR can get so nuts that you hardly have a spare millisecond to do anything cool. I usually play Pump it Up about 10X as much as I play DDR.

Another reason I play Pump it Up more often is because you usually have to fight a horde of 13-17 year old kids just to get on the DDR machine in the first place.

I wish someone would have got a picture of me flying off the dance pad last weekend. I was doing "Run to you" (Bounce), and at the end was spinning 360 degrees on each jump, and I spun right off the pad. It was kind of funny I thought.
Acceptance of Zen philosophy is marred slightly by the nagging thought that if all things are interconnected, then all things must be in some way involved with Pauly Shore.

paigeoliver

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 29, 2022, 06:10:15 pm
  • Awesome face!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2003, 05:44:17 am »
http://www.ddrmaniax.net/

That sight seems to have some videos for download.
Acceptance of Zen philosophy is marred slightly by the nagging thought that if all things are interconnected, then all things must be in some way involved with Pauly Shore.

SirPoonga

• Puck'em Up
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2023, 09:22:35 pm
  • The Bears Still Suck!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2003, 12:08:54 pm »
kazaa has alot of them.

nullb0y

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 27, 2023, 04:37:32 pm
  • Who wants some?
    • antinull
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2003, 02:02:30 am »
i got 2 good ones
Alright. Who wants some? Who's next? Huh? How 'bout it? Who wants some? Huh? Who wants to have a little? You.
  You want some more? Huuuh? You want a little? Do ya? Huh? You want some more? Huh? Huh? Hh!