Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Playstation 3 Racing Cabinet  (Read 2448 times)

Aquarius_Milo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 17, 2014, 02:28:54 am
Playstation 3 Racing Cabinet
« on: June 19, 2007, 10:43:48 am »
Ok the only thing I havent sketched is the seat and where the shifter will be. The right front panel will go all the way to the left side making it easy to lock in the Logitech g25 racing wheel. I want to put in a 32inch monitor and a side compartment for the ps3. This is my little wangan midnight project for the ps3. now to find a good wood worker lol : (.
Ill re do the final sketch with a seat and a platform. I have never built an arcade but I am planing this and taking my time. I would also like to see some pics of the racing cabinet you have built.  :)

psychotech

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 27, 2011, 11:01:50 pm
    • psychotech
Re: Playstation 3 Racing Cabinet
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 06:04:32 pm »
Nice sketch!

Still..

..now to find a good wood worker..

Sorry, wrong site, thought for a moment that this was BYOAC...   :o

Have fun & good luck with the build  :cheers: