Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: NBA Showtime On NBC/NFL Blitz 2000  (Read 1616 times)

DJ Infinity

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 19, 2012, 03:48:16 pm
NBA Showtime On NBC/NFL Blitz 2000
« on: April 11, 2008, 08:01:49 pm »
Hello all,
I have started a new project/renovation. Since I am no woodworking genius like the rest of you are like I've seen in these threads. I thought I would post up here to get feedback and suggestions. This all started out about 3 weeks ago with me wanting a NFL Blitz machine, after research on system 16 I decided I really wanted was The Sportstation boardset with "Vegas" hardware. So I went to the vendor to purchase the boards and ended up twisting his arm to get this cab. Also along the way an auction came up and I was lucky enough to score a clean NFL Blitz machine as seen in another thread. This used to be a Area 51. What I am thinking is to cover it in laminate and definately get some more t-molding. Unless someone else points out some idea that will work better than laminating.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 08:03:42 pm by DJ Infinity »
If You Are Going To Meddle At Least Listen

phishpac

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 15, 2009, 10:42:19 am
    • grateful arcade
Re: NBA Showtime On NBC/NFL Blitz 2000
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 06:35:55 pm »
I am insanely jealous of that machine.  I think some laminate and t-molding is all you need to have a premiere setup.  Please post pics to keep us updated.

DJ Infinity

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 19, 2012, 03:48:16 pm
Re: NBA Showtime On NBC/NFL Blitz 2000
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 08:25:23 pm »
I am insanely jealous of that machine.  I think some laminate and t-molding is all you need to have a premiere setup.  Please post pics to keep us updated.
Thank you. I'm going to hop down to Lowe's tomorrow and see what they have stock. I want either black or white. If I get white laminate I'll get balck t-molding. If I get black laminate I'll get blue t-molding. So laminate is def the way to go in this case.  :)
If You Are Going To Meddle At Least Listen