Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcade-In-A-Box, LLC Announces www.iRetroGames.com  (Read 840 times)

ArcadEd

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 04, 2012, 01:25:15 am
  • Arcade-In-A-Box , Relive Your Childhood
    • Arcade-In-A-Box
Arcade-In-A-Box, LLC Announces www.iRetroGames.com
« on: May 25, 2006, 05:55:02 pm »
I wanted to go ahead and post my official press release here.  I'm already getting a lot of feedback from the development communities since the press release went out late last night.  The press release was targeted towards the development community, but figured I would share it here.

If anyone wants to donate some time to help the site grow I would love to bring you on board.  With all my Arcade-In-A-Box stuff, it's becoming very difficult for me to search the net to download and test games.  And this is what is needed right now until some home arcade specific titles start coming out (and they are coming).

Basically, the help needed is:
-Searching the web to find games that fit the classic arcade style.
-Download the demo and give it a play through keeping in mind the specifics of most home arcade setups.  (Mame default keyset, trackball, spinner etc.)
-Write a brief Cabinet Requirements list

IF we get a few people willing to help I'll setup a backend when you can input the information of the game in a database.

If you are interested in helping, please shoot me a PM.  Thanks.

And please, I don't set the pricing.  That is up to the developers, not me :).

------------------Official Press Release------------------------------
Arcade-In-A-Box, LLC
Ed Farias
P. 1-877-679-0100
F. 1-253-679-0842
Ed.Farias@arcadeinabox.com
www.iRetrogames.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

ARCADE-IN-A-BOX, LLC ANNOUNCES WWW.IRETROGAMES.COM

Tucson, Arizona, May 25, 2006