Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Revealed Finally!  (Read 1004 times)

Scott84

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 17, 2022, 08:24:59 pm
Xbox 360 Revealed Finally!
« on: May 09, 2005, 07:54:55 pm »
"Microsoft held a "Xbox360 Revealed" launch party in Los Angeles yesterday, and it appears that someone managed to get a picture of the system and all the goods with a camera phone."

"The console is standing up vertically on a stand. If you look closely, you'll notice what appears to be a hard drive attachment on top of it.

On the left side of the pic is the headset for Xbox Live, with the controller to the right of it.

Previously unseen is the camera, which is to the right of the controller. This should function like the EyeToy does with Sony's PlayStation 2.

Now, there had already been partial pictures of the Xbox 360 revealed before, but there's never been a picture showing the whole console, along with the accessories, so this is a pretty big leak.

So, what do you think? Are you glad they went with a white color scheme? Is the design stylish? Ugly? Let us know by posting a comment below."

Source

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=4827
"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man
affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in
darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to
repetitive music." -- Marcus Brigstocke

pointdablame

• I think Drew is behind this conspiracy...
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 09, 2023, 09:11:07 pm
  • Saint and Woogie let me back in!
Re: Xbox 360 Revealed Finally!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2005, 08:21:40 pm »
There's a thread about this 2 posts below this one.......
first off your and idiot

Man I love the internet, haha.