Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help installing Analog+ on XP?  (Read 630 times)

eyal8r

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2007, 01:14:20 am
  • I'm a llama!
Help installing Analog+ on XP?
« on: December 04, 2004, 01:27:46 am »
I posted this on another forum, just trying to get help anywhere I can- sorry for the annoyance, but I'm at the last of my rope with this!  LOL...

Hey guys-
I have read, re-read, and re-read again the Analog+ page and FAQ's located here:
http://www.urebelscum.speedhost.com/

I am COMPLETELY lost. I guess I'm just an idiot and just don't get it. I am installing Analog+ on XP Home so I can run 2 TBs and 2 spinners via OptiPac/IPac2.

Can someone assist me, or, point me to a step by step moron proof install instructions somewhere? Man, I feel like a total idiot even having to post this, but I'm desperate now. LOL.
Thank you!
D

eyal8r

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2007, 01:14:20 am
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Help installing Analog+ on XP?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2004, 12:17:53 pm »
ok- found another site to help me out with MAME32 install, but-

Now I'm confused. Is Analog+ just an 'add-on' to MAME32? Or, is it it's own version of MAME? If it is it's own version, how do I intall that? There's no supporting documentation for an idiot like me to install the thing.  Or, do I install MAME32, then come back and add in the files for Analog+?  Man I need help...

Anyone have any insights?
Thanks
D

gobuchul74

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 03, 2012, 02:34:06 am
  • I want you to build my arcade controls!
Re: Help installing Analog+ on XP?
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2004, 12:27:38 am »
I'm about as unexperienced as they get with MAME variants, but yesterday I downloaded Analog+ and threw the mameanalog.exe and .ini files in the mame32 directory and it worked like a champ.
"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." - Sen. Hillary Clinton