Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Need a Mame Marquee?  (Read 18355 times)

emdkay

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2019, 09:53:25 pm
  • Authentic & Repro Arcade Artwork & Bartop Cabinets
    • EMDKAY - Authentic & Reproduction Arcade Artwork
Need a Mame Marquee?
« on: August 12, 2002, 11:25:23 pm »
Need a Mame Marquee for that cabinet restoration or Mame project?  Checkout www.emdkay.net for Mame Marquees, Arcade Reproduction Marquees, and Arcade Decals.  Additional sales and customer feedback on my marquees can be found under the eBay name "emdkay".  

Thanks for your interest!  :D

« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 11:25:17 pm by emdkay »
EMDKAY.net - Your Original Source for Authentic & Reproduction Arcade Artwork, Arcade & Mame Marquees, and Home Arcade Bartop Cabinets
Improve the lives of children with toys and games through Emdkay & Child's Play! - See specially marked products.

emdkay

• Offline Offline
Re:Need a Mame Marquee?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2003, 02:02:33 pm »
Check out the site to see new cabinets in the "Customer Installations" page!    :o
EMDKAY.net - Your Original Source for Authentic & Reproduction Arcade Artwork, Arcade & Mame Marquees, and Home Arcade Bartop Cabinets
Improve the lives of children with toys and games through Emdkay & Child's Play! - See specially marked products.

Brax

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 06, 2009, 09:03:48 am
  • Bring on the power tools!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2003, 03:39:37 am »
Check out the site to see new cabinets in the "Customer Installations" page!    :o
Wow, a broken link. Cool.

nm, just figured out you can't click a button. How completely intuitive.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2003, 03:42:10 am by Brax »
If you build a frankenpanel, chances are I don't care for you as a person.

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2003, 03:42:58 am »
Wow, a broken link. Cool.

nm, just figured out you can't click a button. How completely intuitive.

The page is and has been working just fine.  Please check again, thanks!   :D

atog

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 30, 2015, 04:07:36 pm
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2003, 05:05:40 pm »
Can you verify for us, it looks like for $20 you just get the reproduction paper printout of an old marquee like pac-man, and not the actual plexiglass marquee.  Is that correct?  

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2003, 05:15:10 pm »
If you're referring to the "Arcade Reproduction" marquees area, you receive a marquee repro on premium glossy photo paper printed out to 26.0" x 8.0".  

The Mame marquees are printed on the same material and standard dimensions of 26.0" x 8.0".  Custom dimensions are available on both Mame marquees as well as the Arcade Reproduction marquees.

Thanks for your interest!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2003, 06:31:51 pm by emdkay »

David King

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 27, 2003, 08:36:46 am
  • Ohio-UFO capital of the world
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2003, 08:43:07 am »
Are there any benefits of me buying from you rather than me just buying some dirt cheap premium glossy banner paper and printing on my printer?

My HP Photosmart will do a damn good job I think.

Birdtales

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 06, 2020, 10:00:31 am
  • You won't like me when I'm angry.
    • Birdtales
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2003, 10:01:06 am »
Are there any benefits of me buying from you rather than me just buying some dirt cheap premium glossy banner paper and printing on my printer?

I personally have a Custom EMDKAY Marquee. I designed it myself and sent the file to him for printing. I am 100% happy with the product. I have a fairly decent printer and just cannot get the quality of his marquee. The paper is as thick as card stock not just cheap banner paper.

Coming Soon

gajaman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 19, 2011, 02:50:33 pm
  • The GajaCab is here......
    • The Gaja Project
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2003, 12:49:29 pm »
I got the nebula marquee but printed to a slightly bigger size (at no extra cost I might add).

The quality is way beyond anything I had access to and shipping to the UK was both cheap and quick.

Can't recommend enough...

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2003, 01:06:45 pm »

David King:  I encourage you to try to create your own marquee, that is half the fun!  However, actual customers speak for themselves and can tell you how great emdkay marquees come out!  Please don't hesitate to check our eBay feedback under the user ID "emdkay" for well over 150 unique praises on these marquees, and zero complaints of any sort.  Those comments are from eBay sales alone, and don't even touch the surface on our satisfied customers via the website.

Gajaman:  ;D Your praise is highly appreciated!  Thank you very much and thank you again for your order!  

Birdtales:  ;D Your praise is also highly appreciated!  It's always fun to see how creative people can get with their own marquee images.  I thank you as well for your order!  

---
www.emdkay.net
Your Source for High Quality Mame Marquees
« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 11:26:06 pm by emdkay »

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2003, 06:30:30 pm »
Here's the newest marquee addition!  :o

« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 02:06:07 am by emdkay »

mmwheels

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 01, 2003, 07:32:31 pm
  • I want my own arcade controls!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2003, 07:39:07 pm »
I purchased one of the standard marquees thru eBay. I haven't built my cabinet yet, but I do have the marquee tacked above my MAME setup. It is definitely a high quality reproduction.  Friends and neighbors who have come over to play have made nice comments about it. If you are looking for something to highlight your cabinet or setup this is the place to get it. Thanks.

Mark

;D

http://www.markwheeler.com/images/mwheelermamecab.jpg

Need a Mame Marquee for that cabinet restoration or Mame project?  Checkout www.emdkay.net for Mame Marquees, Arcade Reproduction Marquees, and Arcade Decals.  Additional sales and customer feedback on my marquees can be found under the eBay name "emdkay".  

Thanks for your interest!  :D

sales@emdkay.net

jpk5930

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2003, 07:23:49 am
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2003, 07:29:45 am »
I bought my marquee through emdkay after having the graphics department at my work try their hand at it.  I was disappointed with their effort, although I appreciated them trying.  So after settling with the substandard marquee for a few months I finally decided to go for a professional looking marquee and I could not be happier.  My wife (who is against all this arcade silliness anyway) LOVED it!  That is the biggest compliment I can pay to emdkay.....it passed the wife test with flying colors!  I especially like the thickness of the material without detracting from the backlighting.  Thank you for a great product.  I'll be back when I try mameing a cocktail cabinet.
jk

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2003, 03:07:26 pm »
mmwheels: Thanks for your comments!  I've posted your image on the customer installations page, thanks again!!

jpk5930: I thank you also for your comment - a huge compliment at that!  emdkay.net - We pass the "wife test"  ;D

I appreciate the customer comments.  It's great seeing how creative people can get with their arcade cabinets!

SNAAAKE

• -Banned-
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 21, 2004, 03:44:18 am
  • Banned for abusive postings.
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2003, 04:14:15 pm »
hey how much are you selling your marque..?

From what i know..cyberpunk sells marque prints for only $5.just for the print..you send him the file and he will print then send..just a tip if its any cheaper for anyone.. :)

Birdtales

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 06, 2020, 10:00:31 am
  • You won't like me when I'm angry.
    • Birdtales
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2003, 04:21:29 pm »

From what i know..cyberpunk sells marque prints for only $5.just for the print..you send him the file and he will print then send..just a tip if its any cheaper for anyone.. :)

No offense to Cyberpunk but the 5.00 marquee is printed on plain 20lb bond paper (that's why it's only 5.00), EMDKay costs more but the quality makes up for it. If you're on a tight budget by all means get the 5.00 one. If you have the extra bucks get an EMDKay, you won't be sorry.

Coming Soon

SNAAAKE

• -Banned-
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 21, 2004, 03:44:18 am
  • Banned for abusive postings.
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2003, 04:40:09 pm »
i see..i WAS kinda wondring why...now i know.. :)

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2003, 05:19:45 pm »

I could offer marquee prints on 20lb bond paper for $1.50, but the ones I sell are printed on glossy photo paper (similar to a photograph).  Then again, it's up to the person's preference and their budget!  Keep on gaming!   8)

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2003, 10:06:34 pm »
Mame Side Art is now available in addition to our Marquees!  :o

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2003, 05:37:21 am »
Since some people build cabinets but don't dedicate them to Mame, here's our new "Universal" marquee, based on our "Classic" style.  :o

;D

---
www.emdkay.net
Your Source for High Quality Mame Marquees
« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 11:27:40 pm by emdkay »

OSCAR

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 06, 2018, 11:31:53 pm
  • I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem...
    • Oscar Controls
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2003, 11:32:10 am »
Just throwing in my $.02...

I am very impressed with the marquee I got from emdkay.  I finally got around to installing the marquee yesterday, which is only about 9 months after I received it!  :)

What I'm most impressed with is how dark, rich, and glossy the black portion of the marquee appears even when backlit; and the rest of the graphic has a prominent and even glow to it.  I'm using just a standard 18" fluorescent fixture behind the marquee and it is more than enough to give a nice glow to the marquee in a well lit room.  Naturally I changed the theme of my cabinet since I purchased the marquee, but I will be ordering another one from emdkay soon.

Here's a pic of the original marquee I just installed.

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2023, 09:51:57 am
  • Arcade Repair in New England
    • Arcade Game and Other Coin-Op Projects
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2003, 06:26:45 pm »

I am very impressed with the marquee I got from emdkay.  I finally got around to installing the marquee yesterday, which is only about 9 months after I received it!  :)

What I'm most impressed with is how dark, rich, and glossy the black portion of the marquee appears even when backlit; and the rest of the graphic has a prominent and even glow to it.  I'm using just a standard 18" fluorescent fixture behind the marquee and it is more than enough to give a nice glow to the marquee in a well lit room.  Naturally I changed the theme of my cabinet since I purchased the marquee, but I will be ordering another one from emdkay soon.

Looks like I won't be ordering one of these marquees.  Look at yours, Oscar!  It's possesed!  It's got the devil horns, and then, on the screen, evil devil eyes peering out!

I'm in dutch with Satan already, and don't need any more problems, thank you.

;)

anthony691

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 29, 2016, 03:10:23 pm
    • Lightgun.tk
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2003, 07:10:21 pm »

Yeah man, I used the same art (I know you made it) I threw in a gradient border and stuff. My cab is also red. So now I remember where I got my marquee art from (It was origionally a wallpaper I think) But where the hell did I get my CP underlay from? It is really beutiful, and was origionally blue, but I made it red to suit my cab. It has like wind on it with a nuclear blast on it... Oscar is this yours?
Visit my MAME lightgun site:
http://www.lightgun.tk

OSCAR

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 06, 2018, 11:31:53 pm
  • I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem...
    • Oscar Controls
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2003, 10:50:03 pm »
Looks like I won't be ordering one of these marquees.  Look at yours, Oscar!  It's possesed!  It's got the devil horns, and then, on the screen, evil devil eyes peering out!

Actually what you see on the screen is my Batman-themed Windows desktop that will eventually match the rest of the artwork I am considering for my cabinet.  But it does give a sinister appearance with that maquee, I'll give you that.  ;)

Anthony - I don't think the graphic you are referring to is mine.  Is it the one labeled as "C.G.'s MAME logo" on http://www.oscarcontrols.com/gallery01.htm?  That one was submitted from someone who used my MAME logo as a base.

anthony691

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 29, 2016, 03:10:23 pm
    • Lightgun.tk
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2003, 04:56:13 pm »

Actually what you see on the screen is my Batman-themed Windows desktop that will eventually match the rest of the artwork I am considering for my cabinet.  But it does give a sinister appearance with that maquee, I'll give you that.  ;)

Anthony - I don't think the graphic you are referring to is mine.  Is it the one labeled as "C.G.'s MAME logo" on http://www.oscarcontrols.com/gallery01.htm?  That one was submitted from someone who used my MAME logo as a base.

no, I'll post a pic in a sec... I really want to know who to thank for this one. (it is such a beutifull cp underlay)
Visit my MAME lightgun site:
http://www.lightgun.tk

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2003, 02:26:26 am »
Oscar,  I'm glad to see that you (finally) installed the marquee!  I really appreciate your comments as well as the photo!  :D

Chris

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 21, 2019, 04:59:49 pm
    • Chris's MAME Cabinet
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2003, 11:25:10 am »
Since some people build cabinets but don't dedicate them to Mame, here's our new "Universal" marquee, based on our "Classic" style.  :o
I actually think that would look better without the character art... maybe just some Pac-Man-ish abstract lines  or boxes in the corners....

--Chris
--Chris
DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox: http://www.dwjukebox.com

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2003, 01:26:01 pm »
Hey Chris,

Good point.  It is available both with and without the characters on request.  ;D

dhansen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 06, 2024, 04:05:18 pm
  • No Quarters Needed
    • Arcade Stupidity
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2003, 04:47:08 pm »
Just got my Emdkay marquee today and WOW!  This thing looks nice...better than any solution I've seen and believe me, I've tried them all.  Well worth your $20!

Doug
..as his cold lifeless fingers lie motionless on the garage floor, all he could hear in his head was...I JUST WANTED TO PLAY A GAME OF DONKEY KONG!!

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2003, 05:57:41 pm »
Doug, awesome!  FYI, your control panel overlay went out today.  You should have it by Wednesday.  How about emailing in a couple of installation photos if you can?   :D

dhansen

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 06, 2024, 04:05:18 pm
  • No Quarters Needed
    • Arcade Stupidity
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2003, 07:55:43 pm »
That was actually for a co-worker who used my PayPal I'll make sure he sends you  one...

Doug
..as his cold lifeless fingers lie motionless on the garage floor, all he could hear in his head was...I JUST WANTED TO PLAY A GAME OF DONKEY KONG!!

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2003, 04:23:04 am »
We have a new flash site in addition to our standard HTML site.   It's some new eye candy!  Feel free to check it out, and keep the "customer installation" photos coming!   ;D

Flash: http://www.emdkay.net/flash.html
Non-Flash: http://www.emdkay.net/

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2003, 10:34:59 pm »
Attention newbies or anybody that doesn't know about us yet:

Get your marquee printed at www.emdkay.net !  Check out our site for customer installations, examples, and pricing.  We have several Mame Marquee designs to choose from, and we also print used supplied artwork files (marquees and side art).

Emdkay Marquees was recently mentioned in the GameSpy.com May 2003 article entitled "How to Build a Home Arcade Machine"   :o

You can view the entire article here:  
http://www.gamespy.com/hardware/may03/arcade/

« Last Edit: May 29, 2003, 01:23:32 pm by emdkay »

mj147

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 11, 2021, 09:44:38 pm
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2003, 12:20:13 pm »
Wow i just received my "woody" style marquee and its awesome. Man you do great work :)
Seriously blew away my expectations and looks even better when backlit.
Ill be posting pics soon of my mini "woody" cab

mj147

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2003, 01:25:42 pm »
Wow i just received my "woody" style marquee and its awesome. Man you do great work :)
Seriously blew away my expectations and looks even better when backlit.
Ill be posting pics soon of my mini "woody" cab

mj147

I'm glad you like it!  I was curious to see if you were building a bartop or a mini cabinet because of the size.  I'll put your pictures up on the customer installations page once you get some photos.

Thanks for the good words!  ;D

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2003, 11:23:42 pm »
Just added - a bunch of customer installations  :o  
Check out the site for the full resolution shots!

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2003, 10:18:31 pm »
That time has come again - time for a new Mame marquee!  This marquee is now available on our website for instant purchase.

Retro Mame Marquee

tagnetti

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 25, 2009, 01:31:02 am
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2003, 03:14:34 pm »
EMDKAY can you reproduce this sideart for me at your max size? Birdtales has told me great things and that I would just need to adhere the sideart with some adhesive. Please let me know if it can be done and price.

Thanks

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2003, 03:54:36 pm »
Tagnetti, I've just sent you an email.  Birdtales is right - you can get a 3M spray or brush adhesive, or use clear contact paper.

Thanks!  ;D

Isometric Bacon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2014, 08:53:57 pm
  • Lets get dangerous!
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2003, 02:35:28 am »
Emdkay, I was planning on designing my own logo and CP Underlay (maybe even sideart!), and getting a local company to print it out for me. But since you seem to know what you're doing, and primarily print Marquee's and not all kind of junk, I might order some from you. :)

What i'd like to know, is how much would shipping cost to Australia?

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2003, 03:09:00 am »
Emdkay, I was planning on designing my own logo and CP Underlay (maybe even sideart!), and getting a local company to print it out for me. But since you seem to know what you're doing, and primarily print Marquee's and not all kind of junk, I might order some from you. :)

What i'd like to know, is how much would shipping cost to Australia?

Well you've come to the right place  ;D

Shipping to Australia for any amount of marquees is $11.70 via airmail.  If side art or control panel underlays are to be included with the order, shipping will cost $18.55 via airmail (4-7 days delivery time).  

Let me know whenever you're ready to submit some artwork or if you have any questions at all.

thanks,
Brent

Isometric Bacon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2014, 08:53:57 pm
  • Lets get dangerous!
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2003, 06:41:53 am »
Quote from: emdkay
Shipping to Australia for any amount of marquees is $11.70 via airmail.  If side art or control panel underlays are to be included with the order, shipping will cost $18.55 via airmail (4-7 days delivery time).  

Let me know whenever you're ready to submit some artwork or if you have any questions at all.

thanks,
Brent

Yikes. That's in USD right?
No offense or nothing, but I think i'll have to do it locally for the time being... the reason being costs.

A Marquee for $20 (approx AUD $40) is fine by me, particularly if it's as good quality as other people are saying they are, but with an extra $18 USD (around $36 AUD) for shipping on top of the other costs for the CP underlay/sideart... I will probably end up paying the same amount as I did for the materials I used to build the cabinet...

Ahh well, I guess i'll have to think this one over... Your sidearts come self adhesive right?

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2003, 02:52:23 pm »
I'm sorry for the high shipping prices, but I would be shipping to Australia after all.  ;D

No, the side art material is semi-gloss photo paper - similar to a poster.  You can mount using spray/brush adhesive or clear contact paper.

Let me know if you decide to order anything!
thanks,
Brent

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2003, 02:59:08 am »

DarkKobold

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 18, 2013, 11:31:23 pm
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2003, 10:46:26 pm »
Emdkay: Do you have any form of front adhesive print, for a cocktail cab overlay?

Also, my cocktail is 32*22.... what would the esitmated price be?
-------------------------------------
My games: Tapper, Asteroids, Cocktail-MAME, Tron, ROTJ, Tempest, Star Wars (not working)
My wants: Warlords Cocktail

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2003, 07:39:38 pm »
Emdkay: Do you have any form of front adhesive print, for a cocktail cab overlay?

Also, my cocktail is 32*22.... what would the esitmated price be?

Hey,

I don't work with large format adhesives just yet.  I do expect to in the near future.  

You can, however, get a 32" x 22" print on semi-gloss paper (similar to a poster) for $27.50 + 6.85 shipping.  

Let me know if you're interested!
Brent

eightbit

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 07, 2019, 07:38:11 pm
  • My cab is never done...
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2003, 10:53:26 am »
EMDKAY can you reproduce this sideart for me at your max size? Birdtales has told me great things and that I would just need to adhere the sideart with some adhesive. Please let me know if it can be done and price.

Thanks
Tagnetti did you get emdkay to print it for you? If so how does it look? If you had a picture to post of it installed it would be great if you could post it.
My statements are my own opinions. They have the value that the reader gives them. My opinion of my opinion varies between foolish and brilliant and these opinions often change with new information.

Ovalblue

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 18, 2014, 03:24:08 pm
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2003, 02:05:24 am »
I see on your website that you do arcade reproduction marquees.  I need the Street Fighter II CE Marquee, however I need it in a specific size for my cabinet.  Is this something that you can do?

Thanks!

john_mame

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2003, 06:11:18 pm
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2003, 09:31:21 am »
I received my marquee from emdkay yesterday, just wanted to give some props for the excellent quality.

Keep up the good work!

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2003, 12:39:22 am »
I see on your website that you do arcade reproduction marquees.  I need the Street Fighter II CE Marquee, however I need it in a specific size for my cabinet.  Is this something that you can do?

Thanks!

Hey,

It depends on the exact size you would need.  I have sent you an email, so get back to me as soon as you can.

Brent

;D

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2003, 12:41:16 am »
I received my marquee from emdkay yesterday, just wanted to give some props for the excellent quality.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks John!  Send in an installation shot if you'd like it to be featured on the web site.   :D

Brent

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2004, 05:35:04 pm »
Quick FYI, Emdkay FTP accounts are available for anybody who would like to upload custom artwork for printing, or if you'd like to upload a photo of a marquee installation that you've previous purchased from us.  

I haven't had much time to visit the forums lately and I don't have any other news to report, but I'd just like to bump this post!  ^bump!

Brent  ;D

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2004, 01:28:33 pm »
I probably should have posted this earlier (3 months earlier!), but if anybody has the January issue of Maximum PC magazine, check out the "Hardcore Hardware" feature and see the Devastator II controller by Treyonics.  

The Devastator II controller features artwork printed by Emdkay!  Maximum PC gave the controller a 9.5 out of 10 - a "kick-ass" rating!
 ;D

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2004, 02:04:19 am »
Just checking in...

Emdkay.net, in association with Xgaming.com, is extremely proud to support the Jerry Lewis' Muscular Dystrophy Association by donating our marquees for their August 2004 arcade & carnival held in Bellevue, Ohio.  

More details to come...

http://www.mdausa.org/
http://www.xgaming.com/

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2004, 05:04:35 pm »
13 new customer installation photos have been added:  http://www.emdkay.net/customers_installations3.html

Keep the photos coming, thanks!

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2004, 08:48:22 pm »
Sign up at freeiPods.com through our referral link and receive your marquee for FREE!*

View offer details on our home page: http://www.emdkay.net/

This offer is open to USA Emdkay customers past & present!  ;D

clanggedin

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 02, 2012, 11:08:55 pm
  • O'DOYLE RULES!!!
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2004, 11:18:01 am »
Emdkay, I emailed you about 2 weeks ago regarding printing sideart and a marquee for my UAII cabinet. I have been out of town until now and didn't see an email response from you. If you sent me one could you please re-email (scott@utahautosales.com) it again or pm me?

Thanks,

Scott Peterson
(clanggedin)

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2004, 12:52:04 pm »
Emdkay, I emailed you about 2 weeks ago regarding printing sideart and a marquee for my UAII cabinet. I have been out of town until now and didn't see an email response from you. If you sent me one could you please re-email (scott@utahautosales.com) it again or pm me?

Thanks,

Scott Peterson
(clanggedin)

Hey Scott,

I sent a response on the 14th and it appears to have sent.  In any case, I've re-sent the email message and have also sent it to you in a PM.

Regards,
Brent Bilis

clanggedin

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 02, 2012, 11:08:55 pm
  • O'DOYLE RULES!!!
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2004, 05:23:47 pm »
Thanks, I got it

rchadd

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 10, 2013, 06:14:06 am
  • Made in Cornwall
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2004, 03:49:50 pm »
i'm currently building a custom cocktail cab the dimensions of the top will be 36" x 25" can you print an underlay that large?

also whats the coverage like for large area of one colour? is there much variation in tone across the printout?

how much for such an underlay and shipping to uk?

ps. just seen the first example on your customer installations page...did you print out John Wayne also?  ;D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2004, 03:53:59 pm by rchadd »

BLACK KNIGHT

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 09, 2019, 08:02:19 pm
  • I'm a llama! A what?!
    • Mike's X-Arcade
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2004, 09:31:57 pm »
I like that sideart
« Last Edit: August 27, 2004, 09:34:57 pm by BLACK KNIGHT »

emdkay

• Offline Offline
Re: Need a Mame Marquee?
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2004, 09:02:35 pm »
Congratulations to William Shore and Colin Fein! Both have picked up a marquee of their choice from emdkay.net in the Arcadecontrols 2004 Holiday Giveaway!   We'll be in touch.    ;D

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2005, 12:29:11 am »
:o Winter 2005 Sale - Marquees, $16.95 each! :o

Still Your ORIGINAL Source for High Quality Mame Marquees

http://www.emdkay.net

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 31, 2024, 12:42:45 am
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2005, 10:13:48 am »
I hope this sale lasts ALL winter. My marquee isn't designed yet
NO MORE!!

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2005, 05:44:57 pm »
As long as it's cold outside  ;D

wildatom

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2014, 08:25:37 am
    • Wildatom Arcade
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2005, 02:40:34 pm »
This place is the best. Very easy to deal with, the quality is the best and most of all the cheapest out there. I plan on ordering more as needed. Maybe I'll win or get free stuff with your referal! tell him I sent ya! wildatom@hotmail.com  ;D

Adam

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2005, 03:05:02 pm »
After three years, it's about time for an Emdkay Forum - please post comments / questions / thoughts, etc:  http://emdkay.net/forums/   ;D

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2005, 12:56:49 pm »
Prices have dropped yet again on all marquees - all shapes and sizes!   

EMDKAY - your ORIGINAL source for high quality mame marquees -  is offering standard sized marquees for $14.95
[/size]
This is the lowest price offered on our site to date.  There is no definite expiration on this sale - but I hope to be able to keep prices this low for good.   :D

Magnet_Eye

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 11, 2020, 09:26:19 pm
  • Feel the heat?
    • Web Hosting deals for BYOAC Users!
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2005, 01:55:39 pm »
what is the quality & material of the repro marquees?

I offer discounted WEB HOSTING to BYOAC members! Only $2.49 a month for a FULL FEATURED account! www.cloud9media.com

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2005, 02:05:27 pm »
what is the quality & material of the repro marquees?

The material is the same for all marquees - premium glossy photo paper.  The quality on arcade reproduction marquees is 300dpi minimum - let me know if there's one in particular you need.  Please use the contact form for the fastest reply:  http://www.emdkay.net/contact_us.html

Magnet_Eye

• Offline Offline
  • Feel the heat?
« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2005, 02:14:03 pm »
ah..ok. thanks. We have to provide the plexi. that's what I really needed to know.

I offer discounted WEB HOSTING to BYOAC members! Only $2.49 a month for a FULL FEATURED account! www.cloud9media.com

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2005, 02:27:32 pm »
ah..ok. thanks. We have to provide the plexi. that's what I really needed to know.

I offer polycarbonate lexan too if you need that: 

Magnet_Eye

• Offline Offline
  • Feel the heat?
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2005, 04:47:21 pm »

So we're talking around $30 after lexan, eh?

emdkay

• Offline Offline
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2005, 04:50:09 pm »

So we're talking around $30 after lexan, eh?

You've got it..

$14.95 / marquee

$9.95 / two sheets of lexan

$4.50 / priority mail

$29.40