Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Pandora 10th annversary box  (Read 307 times)

actman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 18, 2024, 12:17:27 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Pandora 10th annversary box
« on: April 18, 2024, 12:17:27 pm »
I have a Pandora box connected to my arcade cabinet with an arcade monitor. It works good however I wanted to take it out and power it up with a power supply and connect to a hdmi tv or vga pc.
When I put 5v and 12v to the jamma connector it powers on but does not display. I have tried various resolution settings and can only get it to work in my cabinet. I have benched another brand box with no issues doing this. I must have someting wrong . I have two of these model Pandora boxs and both do the same. Anyone have a clue what I am doing wrong ?

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:22:29 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: Pandora 10th annversary box
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2024, 01:49:40 pm »
you have to configure what kind of output it needs to spit out.

ii it's the same as the DX, I think you press and hold the button on the side and power it on then release the button... you then press until the light combo on the other side next to the video ports is a particular sequence for the kind of output you need. some of the newer ones you hold the button, power it on and you just keep pressing the button to cycle through each resolution...

some of the older PB systems have different ways to change the resolutions, so you'll have to find the manual for your particular box and see the proper sequence to change it.