Main > Everything Else

8 bit Christmas.

<< < (4/10) > >>

pbj:
I was one of like five kids in America that owned a SEGA Master System because we all lived on the same street and had a Japanese neighbor with one and we all liked it better.  A rare and isolated victory for SEGA that Christmas.

:lol

leapinlew:
Same here! We started with Sega because it seemed to have better RPG's and wasn't all hung up on blood and gore. Overall though, the SENS got more play time than the Genesis did and I'd say the games have aged better.

leapinlew:
Also - my kids and I enjoyed the film. It was fun, and the appropriate length. 90 minutes is where it's at.

javeryh:

--- Quote from: leapinlew on November 29, 2021, 08:56:13 pm ---Also - my kids and I enjoyed the film. It was fun, and the appropriate length. 90 minutes is where it's at.

--- End quote ---
Amen to this.  What’s with every new movie going almost 3 hours these days?  Drives me crazy. If it’s good enough I will barely notice but most of the time I’m checking the clock…

RandyT:

--- Quote from: leapinlew on November 29, 2021, 08:56:13 pm ---Also - my kids and I enjoyed the film. It was fun, and the appropriate length. 90 minutes is where it's at.

--- End quote ---

While I was watching this, there were two times I expected it to wrap up, only to have things go awry again.  Then I gave up trying to predict the conclusion.  That's one of things I liked about the flow of the film.  By the end, it felt like just enough not to be too drawn out and become boring.  The ending seemed a little abrupt, but it served it's purpose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version