Main > Everything Else

8 bit Christmas.

<< < (3/10) > >>

pbj:
Was it me or was Doogie calling it an Entendo the whole time?

jdbailey1206:
*cue Men On Film*
“HATED IT!”

The only good thing was June Diane Raphael looking like a sexy teacher during the movie and a silver fox at the end of the movie.  Don’t waste your time.  Poorly paced jokes and a drawn out story brought on by writing and poor actors.  It was just a thinly veiled version of a Christmas Story with a NES in place of an “official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time”.

pbj:
I got bored with it fairly quickly but I also think it's okay for people to enjoy things.

:cheers:

fallacy:
Going to have to watch this, pretty much my experience except when I was 10 in 1989 replace NES with the Sega Genesis. I was addicted to video games and nothing was going to prevent me from getting this new 16 bit console that was coming out and the screenshots of games in magazines was like I had never seen before. I think it was like $200 bucks so I started going door to door washing peoples cars or mowing their lawns to save up; at $5 a job progress was coming in slow.  Christmas morning came around, my parents were not interested in buying me the newest games conceal, had an atari 5200 but never wanted to buy the NES. After everyone opened their presents that Christmas morning and we were sitting around in the wrappers, my mom says you know I think there was one more present in our bedroom, pulls out the Sega Genesis and I lost my ---goshdarn--- mind. Best Christmas ever.

javeryh:
That was me except it was summer of 1986 mowing lawns at $8 each to save up for a NES.  Less than 30 minutes after buying it and hooking it up I got grounded for 2 weeks for yelling at my sister.  Ahh the memories…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version