Main > Project Announcements

First Time Build - "Chimera" (Completed... mostly)

<< < (13/13)

LTC:
Cabinet looks great. Amazing work.  :applaud:

zeorangr:
Sorry for the thread necromancy (since it's only been like a year... :o), but I wanted to share a quick update.  I finally uploaded a 'showcase' video - check the first post!

About the only thing I think I forgot to cover in the video was the Bliss-box gamer pro integration for the console games.  While I have the arcade controls mapped for NES / SNES / GBA / and Genesis games, I can also use original console controllers (NES / SNES Classic - with the wii accessory port connector, N64, GameCube, and Sega Genesis controllers) with the cabinet via the Bliss-Box and adapter cables, and I've got the respective emulators configured and mapped.  If I re-record this at some point, I'll go over this as well.

https://bliss-box.net/ if anyone wants more info about those.  And please let me know if anyone has any other questions or anything.

pbj:
My god, man.   :dizzy:

javeryh:

--- Quote from: zeorangr on March 27, 2024, 05:33:52 pm ---Sorry for the thread necromancy (since it's only been like a year... :o), but I wanted to share a quick update.  I finally uploaded a 'showcase' video - check the first post!
--- End quote ---

This is really incredible. I just watched the entire video and was mesmerized. I have really never looked into any games other than MAME for my arcade cabinets because Zelda and Final Fantasy don't really appeal to me while standing up but it looks like you have hundreds of games that would be a lot of fun to play. And I'm not even talking about the pinball stuff! Now I need to do a deep dive to see what's out there... is there a list somewhere?

You should be really proud of this build - I bet when friends are over it's on the whole time.   :applaud:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version