Main > Project Announcements

First Time Build - "Chimera" (Completed... mostly)

<< < (12/13) > >>

javeryh:
This entire build went under the radar, I think.  It's fantastic.  Got any videos of the conversion process or how the pinball games run?   :cheers:

zeorangr:

--- Quote from: javeryh on May 23, 2022, 11:51:45 am ---This entire build went under the radar, I think.  It's fantastic.  Got any videos of the conversion process or how the pinball games run?   :cheers:

--- End quote ---

Thanks javeryh!  I don't really have any kind of 'showcase' videos just yet, but I'll see about getting something recorded and shared here soon.

a1pharm:
Amazing work - if you made this back in 2014, this post would be 20 pages deep right now with compliments.  One of the rare innovations I've ever seen on these forums.   :cheers:

leapinlew:
Great job dude - would love to see some gratuitous video/pics!

zeorangr:
Hey all -

I've added another link in my original post for some of the 21:9 aspect MAME / Arcade marquees I've thrown together.  I'll be adding more as I complete them, but it will likely take time.  If anyone is using an ultrawide monitor as a marquee screen, these might be helpful - check them out and let me know what you think! 

I'm working on these in my spare time, and I'm not really looking to take requests, but if there's something you absolutely need for your cabinet, hit me up and I can see what I can do with it... with the understanding that I work on artwork in my spare time as I can, for free, and for my own amusement...  In other words, if you do ask for something, it may take me a while.   ;)

I also still need to get some kind of 'showcase' video together for the cabinet at some point (I know it's been a while - sorry - I still plan to put something together).

Cheers.   :cheers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version