Main > Consoles

PS5 & Xbox Series X Discussion

<< < (5/9) > >>

javeryh:

--- Quote from: opt2not on February 28, 2022, 05:21:31 pm ---Nice 👍

I think a time for me to get into this generation of consoles. Going to try to score a PS5, really interested in Elden Ring. I never played a Souls game before but they always intrigued me. It’s got old school difficulty and “arcade-y” controls. Exactly the type of games I’m into.

--- End quote ---

I've been really enjoying the PS5 so far and Elden Ring is definitely on my list (and Horizon Forbidden West).  It seems like it would be right in my wheelhouse and the comparisons to Breath of Wild really appeal to me.  I've also never played a Souls game before but I am dipping my toes in the water with Bloodbourne, which was free at some point because it's in my library of games.  I only played for about an hour but I died a bunch already.  The first or second enemy took me out in 2 hits.  But each time I made it a little farther so I can see the appeal.  I got to what I think is the first boss area and got wrecked and haven't picked it up since because of Deathloop.

HaRuMaN:
Been playing Horizon Forbidden West on PS5, I really like that one.    :cheers:

wp34:

--- Quote from: HaRuMaN on March 03, 2022, 08:56:02 am ---Been playing Horizon Forbidden West on PS5, I really like that one.    :cheers:

--- End quote ---

I've watched a few Youtube videos on that one and it looks really interesting.  How does it compare to Breath of the Wild?

HaRuMaN:

--- Quote from: wp34 on March 03, 2022, 02:49:29 pm ---
--- Quote from: HaRuMaN on March 03, 2022, 08:56:02 am ---Been playing Horizon Forbidden West on PS5, I really like that one.    :cheers:

--- End quote ---

I've watched a few Youtube videos on that one and it looks really interesting.  How does it compare to Breath of the Wild?

--- End quote ---

My kids have played BotW but not me, but I've watched it.  Seems somewhat similar, just much more adult themes in Forbidden West. 

wp34:

--- Quote from: HaRuMaN on March 03, 2022, 06:21:12 pm ---
--- Quote from: wp34 on March 03, 2022, 02:49:29 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

My kids have played BotW but not me, but I've watched it.  Seems somewhat similar, just much more adult themes in Forbidden West.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version