Arcade Collecting > Arcade1Up & Similar

Arcade 1up - Ridge Racer [11/22 2021]

(1/5) > >>

negative1:
Early preview of upcoming listing:
https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/arcade-1up-ridge-racer-in-24-h-x-1175-w-x-48-d-w006419254.html

later

Vocalitus:
We should ask the Driving and Racing crowd what they can buy for $800 vs this thing.

MrThunderwing:
Ooooh, that actually looks pretty nice. I think it's a lot more aesthetically pleasing than the A1up Outrun cab. If they were to put a good selection of classic Namco racers on there this could be a nice little package. Not that we'll ever see it the UK mind...

negative1:

--- Quote from: MrThunderwing on October 01, 2021, 04:23:14 pm ---Ooooh, that actually looks pretty nice. I think it's a lot more aesthetically pleasing than the A1up Outrun cab. If they were to put a good selection of classic Namco racers on there this could be a nice little package. Not that we'll ever see it the UK mind...

--- End quote ---

the titles would be:
ridge racer
ridge racer 2
rave racer

later

MrThunderwing:
Hrrmm, given that Ridge Racer 1 and 2 are essentially the same game and Rave Racer is pretty much a further expansion of those, I'd have hoped A1Up would beef that up a bit. Maybe stick some Final Lap, Ace Driver or Pole Position games on there too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version