Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: atom 15 help  (Read 592 times)

grahqmp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 31, 2023, 10:41:44 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
atom 15 help
« on: October 31, 2023, 03:59:49 am »
i have 2 video cards 1 x hd 5440 and 1 x r7 250a

i have read both the cards bios's out using atiflash and ran them through atom-15 and made 3 versions of each one,
bios 1 - 15khz
bios 2 - 15khz+c sync
bios 3 - 15khz+31khz
bios 4 - 15khz+31khz+c sync
and tried them on 2 seperat boards and all i get is an out of sync picture on a crt
i have a benq monitor that will sync to 15khz and i get a pic that sort of resembles 15khz
i picked up an arcadevga from arcade express and i get a 15khz pic on my crt with a vga to scart cable and its crystal clear at post.
when i try my own moded ones they are out of sync with the same cable and crt

what am i doing wrong here

the r7 250a is an xfx 1gb model, not sure off hand what the 5450 one is off hand.

has any one had any luck moding these cards and could help me out, im really only after 1 card to be moded for 15khz for a second project.

Zebidee

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:33:53 pm
Re: atom 15 help
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 04:05:38 pm »
Do the cards still work normally?

What I'm really asking is whether the BIOS flashing worked or not.
Check out my completed projects!