Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Meatballs: are you ready for the su-mmer? Are you ready for the good times?....  (Read 1789 times)

Mr. Peabody

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 05, 2019, 02:30:42 pm
A good summer movie to watch with the kids....well, when we were kids.

Free with ads, but just free if using Firefox.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 10:48:55 pm by Mr. Peabody »

javeryh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 12, 2024, 12:44:34 pm
I haven't seen this in years but I'm finding a lot of the old 80s movies I loved growing up just don't hold up today.  We watched Teen Wolf with the kids last night and there were more than a few cringy scenes by today's standards.  Oh well...

Mr. Peabody

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 05, 2019, 02:30:42 pm
Teen Wolf wasn't all that to me. I watched it last year for perhaps the second or third time, and found it lacking. Besides embodying the 80s teen movie formala, it had some terrible writing and editing.

Some 80s movies I feel that proxy 'oh this is bad' kind of thing, but not with Meatballs. Women need to remind themselves of how cool they were in the 70s.