Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: New arcade game for you to try - Cloud Miner  (Read 2350 times)

mike_bike_kite

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2023, 05:16:39 am
New arcade game for you to try - Cloud Miner
« on: May 09, 2019, 03:01:22 pm »
I write arcade style java games as a hobby. This game is called Cloud Mine Europa and it's based on a frozen moon circling Jupiter. The aim is to shoot the jewelled bubbles, grab the jewels and do it quick for a big bonuses. It starts fairly easy but gets increasingly more difficult. There is a tutorial built into the game.

The game should run on most windows based PC's or cabinets but you'll need to have Java. To run it you'll need to unzip the following file, extract it to it's own directory and then run the CloudMiner.bat file to play. If you have Unix then you "might" be able to run the jar file directly. I'd be interested in hearing your feedback but please keep in mind this is it's first public outing so expect a glitch or two. It would also be interesting to hear your high scores. If you have any questions then I'll try my best to answer them.

My last game was called Alien Swarm and received fairly decent feedback here.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 03:03:30 pm by mike_bike_kite »