Arcade Collecting > Arcade1Up & Similar

1 UP RANT!

<< < (2/17) > >>

wp34:

--- Quote from: yotsuya on April 07, 2019, 11:41:04 am ---Can we please move this to PNR or wherever these things are supposed to go?

--- End quote ---

At least move them to Misc Arcade.  Or better yet let's create an Arcade 1 UP sub forum.  That way it would be easier to ignore all posts related to Arcade 1 UP if someone so desires.

yotsuya:

--- Quote from: wp34 on April 07, 2019, 12:01:46 pm ---
--- Quote from: yotsuya on April 07, 2019, 11:41:04 am ---Can we please move this to PNR or wherever these things are supposed to go?

--- End quote ---

At least move them to Misc Arcade.  Or better yet let's create an Arcade 1 UP sub forum.  That way it would be easier to ignore all posts related to Arcade 1 UP if someone so desires.

--- End quote ---

I’m not a big fan of creating new sub forums for every little thing (Lightguns? Really?), but I tend to agree with this. If people want/want to support the A1Up here, at least keep it in one place. That way, if you’re not interested, you can stay out.

DrakeTungsten:

--- Quote from: yotsuya on April 07, 2019, 12:08:18 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I’m not a big fan of creating new sub forums for every little thing (Lightguns? Really?), but I tend to agree with this. If people want/want to support the A1Up here, at least keep it in one place. That way, if you’re not interested, you can stay out.

--- End quote ---
Because all of the A1Up threads are misleadingly labeled with some variation of "This is NOT a A1Up thread"?

It's obvious some of you guys are enjoying the trolling of A1Up enthusiasts, so I'm going to take a grain of salt with anyone expressing desire to push those threads out of the way. It's a bit unbelievable that folks who so regularly participate in certain threads would prefer that those certain threads disappear.

yotsuya:

--- Quote from: DrakeTungsten on April 07, 2019, 01:29:57 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Because all of the A1Up threads are misleadingly labeled with some variation of "This is NOT a A1Up thread"?

It's obvious some of you guys are enjoying the trolling of A1Up enthusiasts, so I'm going to take a grain of salt with anyone expressing desire to push those threads out of the way. It's a bit unbelievable that folks who so regularly participate in certain threads would prefer that those certain threads disappear.

--- End quote ---

We’ll make sure they do.

leapinlew:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'm going to vote no sub-forum. We don't need a sub-forum for every vendor pushing out a new platform for us to play arcade games. We just need folks to pull up their big boy and big girl pants and act like a decent human being. The questions haven't been specific to 1up, it's been about modding. That's the heart and soul of BYOAC. If we start seeing A1up specific questions, than a sub-forum could be justified, but if the point to having a sub-forum now is so that 4 or 5 topics can be out of view of current members can't handle seeing a Arcae1upp topic, that's silly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version