Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: green coloration on a 29" crt monitor.  (Read 1074 times)

seldridge030

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 22, 2019, 04:36:01 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
green coloration on a 29" crt monitor.
« on: January 14, 2019, 02:16:02 pm »
                   Hello everyone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I'm kind of new to fixing CRT monitors. The problem I'm having is all the green coloration has gone from the Big Buck Hunter Pro that I'm working on. I've checked numerous caps/diodes to no avail.
I've reseated all plugs on the chassis to see if that would help. "nothing"
I've looked at all connection that lead to the computer and everything is good. I've changed the monitor out to something smaller and the color worked perfect. So I'm at a loss as too what to do next. There aren't many video or wed pages on how to find and fix the issue at hand. Any help is greatly Appreciated!!         

grantspain

• I personally prefer "bog trotter"
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:53:20 am
Re: green coloration on a 29" crt monitor.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 04:17:01 pm »
access factory settings and adjust the gains/ cut offs