Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Nvidia Gsync monitor with RocketLauncher bezels  (Read 1698 times)

MydknyteStyrm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 20, 2024, 12:19:41 pm
  • Makeup FX Gamer
Nvidia Gsync monitor with RocketLauncher bezels
« on: June 28, 2017, 08:40:17 am »
Is anyone out there using Gsync with Mame? I have the Acer Predator Gsync monitor in my cab with Hyperspin/RocketLauncher. I use Metalzoic's bezels for the vertical games , and I'm noticing that Gsync works on fullscreen games but not ones with bezels. I think it has something to do with that when I use bezels, Mame is placed in a window instead of fullscreen, and I've read that Gsync has issues with windowed gameplay. But no resolution. Anybody have the same issues? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MydknyteStyrm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 20, 2024, 12:19:41 pm
  • Makeup FX Gamer
Re: Nvidia Gsync monitor with RocketLauncher bezels
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 09:56:17 am »
I’ve solved the issue of no Gsync with bezels. I basically just took all of Metalzoics bezels and put them into lay files on Mame. That way Mame runs the bezel and not RocketLauncher. No more Gsync issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro