Main > Lightguns

DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)

<< < (587/680) > >>

punkdark2000:
Thanks Argon

Ginsonic:
Yes, Thanks a lot Argon!

Neonmx6:
Sill having issues getting it to work with sega Naomi both my guns are shooting for player 1 and 2 I have tired different versions of the emulator and still can’t fix the issue it’s one of the only systems left to get working and it’s driving me crazy gonna attach my debug file maybe that will help the issue thanks   Also is there a setting on haunted museum to get full auto on the guns instead of single shot? Thanks for any help I appreciate it a lot

argonlefou:

--- Quote from: Neonmx6 on February 18, 2022, 09:18:11 pm ---Sill having issues getting it to work with sega Naomi both my guns are shooting for player 1 and 2 I have tired different versions of the emulator and still can’t fix the issue it’s one of the only systems left to get working and it’s driving me crazy gonna attach my debug file maybe that will help the issue thanks   Also is there a setting on haunted museum to get full auto on the guns instead of single shot? Thanks for any help I appreciate it a lot

--- End quote ---

Based on the following lines in the debug :

--- Code: ---20:57:10.741401 : MD5 hash of D:\Arcade\Emulators\Demule\demul.exe = 983a719e27cacf3bc2a544b66a406b85
20:57:10.741401 : /!\ MD5 Hash unknown, DemulShooter may not work correctly with this target /!\

--- End code ---
I'd say your not using the good version of Demul emulator, this would explain why the hack is not working.
What is your Demul version ? Did you read the DemulShooter wiki ? The needed Demul version is Demul 0.7a 180428

On top of that, looking at your debug file, you seem to use a very old version of DemulShooter

Neonmx6:
Ok I got it working but now I have a new problem when I exit the program by pressing escape I still have the crosshair as my mouse pointer and rocketlauncher and joy2key are still running and won’t let me launch anything else. I think it has to do with my module for rocketlauncher anyone care to share there’s so I can give it a try I’m so close to getting this working now thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version