Main > Lightguns

DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)

<< < (586/599) > >>

argonlefou:

--- Quote from: Tiberius on January 25, 2022, 04:09:10 am ---Player 1 bullet time button fires for player 2
Player 2 bullet time button fires for player 2

--- End quote ---
By "fires" you mean that player 1 & 2 bullet time buttons are actually acting like player 2 trigger and firing bullets ?

Tiberius:

--- Quote from: argonlefou on January 27, 2022, 03:45:09 am ---
--- Quote from: Tiberius on January 25, 2022, 04:09:10 am ---Player 1 bullet time button fires for player 2
Player 2 bullet time button fires for player 2

--- End quote ---
By "fires" you mean that player 1 & 2 bullet time buttons are actually acting like player 2 trigger and firing bullets ?

--- End quote ---

Yes by "fires" I mean act as a trigger and fires a bullet for player 2 rather than slowing the game down as it should for individual player

Sorry for the poor explanation - should have used the word shoots

Thank you

argonlefou:

--- Quote from: Tiberius on January 27, 2022, 04:15:17 am ---Yes by "fires" I mean act as a trigger and fires a bullet for player 2 rather than slowing the game down as it should for individual player

Sorry for the poor explanation - should have used the word shoots

Thank you

--- End quote ---

No worries, just to be sure.
I can confirm the behavior, found the copy/paste typo and this will be settled in next upcomming release (I have some outputs for TC5 to release, this will come soon)

I can now remember why I had some issue with VC3 in December  ;D I didn't know there was bonus weapons at some part of the game that you can change to be equiped with, and this adds a 4th actions to the 3 others available  (trigger/reload/bullet time)
So - as bullet time is more often used than weapon select - I'll keep middle button as bullet time, and weapon select must be set directly in Cxbx controller key (X button).
Wiki will be update accordingly

argonlefou:
DemulShooter v10.4.4 :

--- Quote ---- Corrected a bug in buttons handling for "Virtua Cop 3" (Cxbx Emulator)
- Added custom outputs for Time Crisis 5 (Namco ES3) used as standalone game
- Added inputs support and original outputs for Time Crisis 5 used with JConfig (custom outputs are also working with JConfig)
- Added a "-noinput" option for DemulShooterX64 to use it only for outputs (without messing with input system)

--- End quote ---

Standalone hack is still the same : it works with lightguns onlys (no gamepad, analog guns) and fullscreen with 1920p resolution.

JConfig hack should work with any type of devices, and with any resolution. (more details on the wiki to setup)
This will only override axis, trigger and change weapon buttons.
JConfig was not working good at home (bug on axis)  but if it is working good for you, you can use the -noinput option to just get the outputs if needed without messing with the original input system

The -noinput works on all DemulShooterX64 targets, this will be added on regular DemulShooter in the future

phasermaniac:
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version