Main > Lightguns

DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)

<< < (578/680) > >>

champrt78:
Having a bit of trouble with Demul + Naomi , specifically Maze of Kings. I have demulshooter working for the M2 emulator , so I don't think it is that , but for whatever reason I can't get 2 player to work for Naomi Games, 1 player seems fine. As far as I can tell everything is ok. Using the latest version of demul07a. My demulshooter is an older version tho. Any help would be appreciated. Does BIOS matter? 

argonlefou:
Bios should not matter...

As you're using the good Demul release and everything is fine in the debug file :

If both guns are moving/shooting for Player1 on screen -> DemulShooter's hack has been blocked and it's like you're playing without demulshooter (admin right or anything like this)

If P1 gun is working and P2 gun is not doing anything with DemulShooter...I don't see anything except that you have to calibrate guns in test menu before playing

champrt78:
thank you for the reply,

It is like P1 and P2 fight for control of the P2 crosshair, I am not running demulshooter as admin , but it sounds like i should. The only other thing I can think of is what I read by another memebr who said he changed the padDemu.dll with an older version of it , which seemed to fix his issue. I will probably  download and use a newer version of demushooter as well.

Probably running demulshooter as admin is my best bet to start?

argonlefou:

--- Quote from: champrt78 on December 03, 2021, 01:10:11 pm ---Probably running demulshooter as admin is my best bet to start?

--- End quote ---
You should always run DemulShooter as admin

--- Quote from: champrt78 on December 03, 2021, 01:10:11 pm ---The only other thing I can think of is what I read by another memebr who said he changed the padDemu.dll with an older version of it , which seemed to fix his issue.

--- End quote ---
Beware, the  padDemul.dll is specifically the dll I'm hooking into, so modifying this file can have unknown consequences

gstav:
Forgive me if this have been answered before, but what is the latest Dolphin version supporting 2 light-guns with demulshooter? (and is it hard to make it work with the more recent?) cheers  :cheers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version