Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: RocketLauncher Lightgun Package (Updated Modules/DemulShooter & MAME Hooker)  (Read 6377 times)

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 11:10:01 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: RocketLauncher Lightgun Package (Updated Modules/DemulShooter & MAME Hooker)
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2023, 05:12:31 pm »
Hey, what’s going on bro. I have the Cleanup.exe set to run after the module closes.  Lemme know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Finally got around to include this in my light gun build with Launchbox as the front end. For the games utilizing mamehooker and outputs, I use Rocketlauncher as the "emulator" to run those specific games.  Took me while to get it up and running (it's been at least 5 years since I used Rocketlauncher).  Question about the cleanup.exe, does it run automatically upon quitting rocketlauncher, or do I need to call upon it via script?

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
Updated the PCLauncher.ini to include the following entry from the latest DS:

Code: [Select]
[Operation Wolf Returns]
target=windows
rom=opwolfr

bandicoot

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:56:39 pm
strange thing with module for flycast sometimes it make a rocketlauncher launcher error , game launch in background but make a black screen error

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
What flycast module you using? The one in this pack? If your game is running in the background and you get a black screen, it sounds like the emulator is losing focus somewhere.  You said it happens randomly.  How often?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 09:47:33 pm by PaCiFiKbAllA »

bandicoot

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:56:39 pm
i use your module , but finally it seem my flycast version make this error , i took an other one and no problem

PaCiFiKbAllA

• Offline Offline
Good Afternoon,

For those who have the DS AIO/DS AIO (Lite), I updated the logic in my script so that it updates to DemulShooter v12 properly.  Make sure to grab the updated utility from the link in my sig..   :cheers: