Main > Everything Else

RIP - The Dead Celebrity Thread

<< < (5/166) > >>

yotsuya:

--- Quote from: BadMouth on January 11, 2016, 10:42:09 pm ---I never got Bowie.  Seemed cool from a distance, but upon listening to full albums and watching his movie (movies?)... they just don't do anything for me.
 :dunno

--- End quote ---
"The Man Who Fell To Earth" is my favorite Bowie movie. He was born to play that alien.

Xiaou2:
Labyrinth is great.  Bowie was perfect in that.   

He had some good songs,  a unique singing voice, and a real star-power presence about him.

Very sad news.

pbj:

--- Quote from: Howard_Casto on January 11, 2016, 10:17:45 pm ---I look for George Lucas to die next.  Wes Craven caught me off guard, but it seems like whenever these directors start slowing down and/or give up all their pet projects, they die soon after.

--- End quote ---

I got $5 on Stan Lee.

Ginsu Victim:

--- Quote from: pbj on January 13, 2016, 09:41:50 am ---
--- Quote from: Howard_Casto on January 11, 2016, 10:17:45 pm ---I look for George Lucas to die next.  Wes Craven caught me off guard, but it seems like whenever these directors start slowing down and/or give up all their pet projects, they die soon after.

--- End quote ---

I got $5 on Stan Lee.
--- End quote ---

I keep expecting it, yet somehow he continues to live. It's a bit suspicious...

Howard_Casto:
Everybody knows that he sold his soul to the devil in the 50s for a magical set of prescription aviator glasses that allow him to live forever.  Actually Jack Kirby sold his soul and then Stan totally stole the glasses and took credit.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version