Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help With Non Default Hyperspin Controls & LEDBlinky  (Read 861 times)

jonnieboyrevel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 05, 2016, 02:05:27 pm
Help With Non Default Hyperspin Controls & LEDBlinky
« on: March 24, 2015, 11:52:30 am »
Hi All,

I'm having a bit of a frustrating problem with LEDBlinky and Hyperspin.

I'm trying to get LEDBlinky to flash and speak the Hyperspin controls when the FE starts up.  However, only some of my buttons light up / have speech.

What's strange is the only buttons that it works for are the ones I've left as the default keys in HyperHQ.  If I try and change the key used for a particular button it stops lighting up.  If I reset to default, it lights up again.

As you can't set the keys for the FE in the controls editor, I'm assuming it takes them from the Hyperspin Settings.ini.  I just can't work out why it won't let me change them.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Regards

JB

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 11:15:11 am
  • Robots WILL kill you.
    • LEDBlinky
Re: Help With Non Default Hyperspin Controls & LEDBlinky
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 05:59:32 pm »
That is correct - LEDBlinky is using the settings.ini file to identify the HS controls. I would suggest trying the LEDBlinkyTroubleshooting app to see if it can identify the problem. If not, email me back the debug.ZIP file and I'll take a look.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction