Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Street Fighter x Tekken failing to save on Win XP 64-bit only.  (Read 12908 times)

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2023, 11:39:06 pm
  • Build the impossible -"There is no Spoon"
    • DeLuSioNaL's YouTube Videos
Street Fighter x Tekken failing to save on Win XP 64-bit only.
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2013, 04:52:27 pm »
Any reply at all from Capcom is a positive thing. I got zero response before. Seems they seemed more cooperative once I filed a complaint with the BBB.

D
Stop by my Youtube channel and leave a comment:

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2023, 11:39:06 pm
  • Build the impossible -"There is no Spoon"
    • DeLuSioNaL's YouTube Videos
Street Fighter x Tekken failing to save on Win XP 64-bit only.
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2013, 04:01:15 pm »
We're finally getting somewhere.  For a couple of weeks there I had no response from tech support.  In desperation, I posted (yet another request on their Capcom-Unity forums and the moderator there suggested that I contact Christopher, a Capcom employee.

He did get back to me via PM and said the following:

"I do apologize for the delay in response. I've reached out to the team, and they're currently still looking into the issue as they haven't been able to reproduce. I've asked for them to reach out to you through the open support ticket this week."

Do you think you guys can help out by posting your DXDiag output in text format here?  Any info would help.  Also, please list the Service pack you are using and specs of your system if possible.

Thanks!

DeLuSioNaL29
Stop by my Youtube channel and leave a comment:

Sledge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 25, 2022, 05:22:55 am
Re: Street Fighter x Tekken failing to save on Win XP 64-bit only.
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2013, 07:17:17 pm »
No update on this yet?
I'm running XPx86 due to this, but would love to go back to x64...

Edit: trying to find a suitable video card to allow me to run Win 7 x64 instead..
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 07:48:08 am by Sledge »