Main > Retail vendors

CNC Cut Bartop Kits - Orders Open! New Models Available!

<< < (525/527) > >>

cofh:
Hi Haruman,

So sorry to bother you on here.

My 11 year old autistic son is absolutely determined that we build our own Minitendo Donkey Kong bartop, exactly as shown on your website Bartop Kits graphic.  I sent you a message via the Contact link on your website, but have not heard back in almost 3 weeks.

Can you give me an idea of the approximate cost to buy the finished cabinet it with all of the DK graphics?  I am also wondering if there is enough room to modify the control panel to have six buttons for some Street Fighter fun?  I live in Toronto, Canada so I'm also wondering what the shipping/duty costs would be (approximately).

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.  I love your stuff and how easy it looks to assemble.

Thank you.

HaRuMaN:

--- Quote from: cofh on May 07, 2021, 11:50:51 pm ---Hi Haruman,

So sorry to bother you on here.

My 11 year old autistic son is absolutely determined that we build our own Minitendo Donkey Kong bartop, exactly as shown on your website Bartop Kits graphic.  I sent you a message via the Contact link on your website, but have not heard back in almost 3 weeks.

Can you give me an idea of the approximate cost to buy the finished cabinet it with all of the DK graphics?  I am also wondering if there is enough room to modify the control panel to have six buttons for some Street Fighter fun?  I live in Toronto, Canada so I'm also wondering what the shipping/duty costs would be (approximately).

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.  I love your stuff and how easy it looks to assemble.

Thank you.

--- End quote ---

I will check my email for your message, I must have missed it. 

Thanks!

bollwerk:
Haruman,
I don't suppose you have any sit down non-cocktail style cabinets, like either a Japanese style "candy cab", or something like what's in these pictures from Rec Room Masters (which they discontinued, sadly)?
I can't find any company that makes something like this at a reasonable price (under $1000 before shipping).
Ideally, I'd like a cabinet that does NOT house the monitor, but rather has a backmount, so I can install a rotating VESA mount, allowing me to rotate the TV and change between horizontal and vertical games.
I would be happy to pay you to design the files, if I can't get the CNC files from Rec Room Masters.

HaRuMaN:
I could do something like that. 

Send me an email.  My username here @gmail.com

Thanks!

96p993:

--- Quote from: HaRuMaN on August 10, 2021, 12:16:25 pm ---I could do something like that. 

Send me an email.  My username here @gmail.com

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Email sent this morning...Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version