Main > Retail vendors

CNC Cut Bartop Kits - Orders Open! New Models Available!

<< < (524/526) > >>

HaRuMaN:

--- Quote from: ZoNiE on December 25, 2020, 07:56:01 pm ---Hi, do you do full size models? I'm in AZ and can pickup if shipping is the issue with larger units.
Interested in an Asteroids or Full Berzerker...

--- End quote ---

Yes I can do that.  :)  Being in AZ makes it much easier.

PatentGeek:
Nearly done with my widescreen bartop build and just have a few questions:

- The kit came with plastic marquee retainers (top and bottom). What should I use to secure them to the cabinet?

- There are vertical batons for the back panel presumably to make it readily removable. What should I use to fasten the panel to the batons?

- What should I use to secure the control panel to the horizontal (slightly tilted) batons?

HaRuMaN:
Wood screws for the marquee retainers.

I usually attach the top of the back door with hinges and use a small piece of velcro to adhere the back door to the batons

Control panel on that kit I usually attach with industrial velcro on the batons and the top of the admin panel.  ("paint" the top of the admin panel with a thin layer of glue and wait to dry, then apply velcro.  Will stick better that way since it's raw MDF there).

PatentGeek:
Thanks, Lee! I think I might go with just velcro for the back panel, so it can be removed completely... any reason not to do that if the velcro is strong enough? (I have some velcro rated up to 15 pounds...)

HaRuMaN:

--- Quote from: PatentGeek on January 03, 2021, 12:44:50 pm ---Thanks, Lee! I think I might go with just velcro for the back panel, so it can be removed completely... any reason not to do that if the velcro is strong enough? (I have some velcro rated up to 15 pounds...)

--- End quote ---

You could do that too. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version