Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Golf themed bartop  (Read 2572 times)

lanman31337

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 10, 2024, 10:36:50 am
  • set to ludacris speed!
Golf themed bartop
« on: March 26, 2012, 09:27:58 am »
A coworker saw pictures of my full sized, and he has a full sized Golden Tee.  He wanted something similar but much more compact.  I ordered some parts this weekend to start on his project.  It'll be a 2 player bartop with trackball.  More to follow.

rooter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 14, 2021, 01:31:15 pm
    • ShaunRoot.net
Re: Golf themed bartop
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 09:34:55 am »
Nice!  My friends couldn't deal with a smaller Golden Tee.  They take a 10 step running start before punching the $&%# out of the trackball.  They practically knock over the full sized one.

lanman31337

• Offline Offline
  • set to ludacris speed!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 09:46:28 am »
I'm actually going to incorporate some golf balls and some tees into the cabinet, as well as some custom painted parts.

I've seen people in action with the running start and smacking the bejeebus out of the ball, but I can do even better just standing there  :laugh: 

lanman31337

• Offline Offline
  • set to ludacris speed!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 06:13:24 am »
99 percent of everything is ordered.  Here's a picture of the control panel - the line on the right is where i'm going to cut the paper so it's on the mark.  Final cab dimensions are going to be 33 tall, 27 wide and 22 deep.