Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: How much laminate / Cab design feedback  (Read 6457 times)

D_Harris

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 18, 2023, 04:08:42 pm
Re: How much laminate / Cab design feedback
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2011, 01:58:20 pm »
Darren,

Why is it every time I see you post it's always confrontational? It's like you are just trolling for an argument. If you don't have anything constructive to add, please don't post just for the sake of trying to make it sound like others don't know what they are talking about. I asked for feedback on some very specific things given my current materials and design. I didn't ask what materials you would use for a cab build.

And I gave you feedback. You can take it or you don't have to. You can believe incorrect or bad information if you want. I don't back down just because someone disagrees with me. (But I really couldn't care any less about this).

If you don't think I offered anything constructive, then I'm out.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.
Hilarious.  You have consistently stated that people aren't answering your questions and talking about details that are unimportant in your threads but when you do it to someone else, it's "feedback". 

That's a lie, but you are known for making up scenarios and false statements.  And true trolling nature you just in here to stir things things up.

Everything I said was on topic a related. If there was a bad suggestion then I pointed it out with an alternative. So those "details" are important.

Now go harass someone else.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.
My collection:Asteroids, Joust, Millipede, Ms. Pac-man, Pole Position, Robotron 2084, Star Trek, Star Wars, and 100+ PCBs. Trading/Selling:Arkanoid: R.O.D. Cocktail, Tornado spinner, Hewlett Packard 16500A Logic Analysis System with Accessories. Wanted:Mach 3 joystick. Millipede Trackball. 100° or WG4600 monitor Tube.

SammyWI

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 16, 2022, 07:58:00 pm
Re: How much laminate / Cab design feedback
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2011, 03:36:32 pm »

If you don't think I offered anything constructive, then I'm out.

So close and yet so far away.