Main Woodworking Reviews Software Monitor/Video Maximus Arcade
Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Project Announcements Artwork Consoles Buy/Sell/Trade Meet Up
Arcade Miscellaneous Everything Else Politics n Religion Forum Discussion Wiki Discussion GroovyMAME
DOS/WinCab Merit/JVL Touchscreen Automated Projects Driving & Racing Project Arcade Old Boards
Linux Restorations Pinball MaLa Frontend controls.dat Old Archives
    Retail Vendors    

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Arcade | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS

Author Topic: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v6.2  (Read 110959 times)

Blueic5

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: LEDBlinky - Arcade LED Control software and Animation Editor - v6.2
« Reply #920 on: January 22, 2015, 02:08:21 pm »
Been playing with this to change maps on my u360 and it's working well thanks.   One thing I can't find is if it's possible to load a map on mala exit in the mouse one?   

arzoo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • We are not in the 8th dimension. We are over NJ.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #921 on: January 22, 2015, 07:33:56 pm »
Been playing with this to change maps on my u360 and it's working well thanks.   One thing I can't find is if it's possible to load a map on mala exit in the mouse one?

Assuming you can configure mala to run a command or script file on exit, you can use the following LEDBlinky command:
Code: [Select]
<path>\ledblinky\LEDBlinky.exe 13 <map name>The <map name> refers to the .um files in the /jdr folder. Typical values: analog, joy2way, joy4way, joy8way, joydiag, vjoy2way. Default is joy8way. For the mouse you would use Analog.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

thatpurplestuff

• Offline Offline
« Reply #922 on: January 22, 2015, 11:32:49 pm »
Hey arzoo!

I just saw that you released 6.2... excited to try it out!  I don't want to be pushy or anything, but did you ever get a chance to take a look at the code and see if making an ini option to not clear the ports between animations was a possibility?  I love your software and it would be awesome to be able to have it be the backbone of the lighting features of my Free Skee software.  Again, not meaning to be pushy I was just curious if you've had a chance to see if it was a viable option.

So once again, we find that evil of the past seeps into the present like salad dressing through cheap wax paper, mixing memory and desire.

arzoo

• Offline Offline
  • We are not in the 8th dimension. We are over NJ.
    • LEDBlinky
« Reply #923 on: January 23, 2015, 03:48:57 pm »
Hey arzoo!

I just saw that you released 6.2... excited to try it out!  I don't want to be pushy or anything, but did you ever get a chance to take a look at the code and see if making an ini option to not clear the ports between animations was a possibility?  I love your software and it would be awesome to be able to have it be the backbone of the lighting features of my Free Skee software.  Again, not meaning to be pushy I was just curious if you've had a chance to see if it was a viable option.

Hmmm, this never made it onto my requested enhancements list. No worries, I'll go back into the code and see if it's feasible. If so, I'll get you a beta version for testing. I'll let you know either way.
Robots will kill you.

Arcade Addiction

thatpurplestuff

• Offline Offline
« Reply #924 on: January 23, 2015, 05:10:10 pm »
Hey arzoo!

Hmmm, this never made it onto my requested enhancements list. No worries, I'll go back into the code and see if it's feasible. If so, I'll get you a beta version for testing. I'll let you know either way.

You're awesome man, thanks!  I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to see if it's a feasible option.

So once again, we find that evil of the past seeps into the present like salad dressing through cheap wax paper, mixing memory and desire.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29