Main Woodworking Reviews Software Monitor/Video Maximus Arcade
Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Project Announcements Artwork Consoles Buy/Sell/Trade Meet Up
Arcade Miscellaneous Everything Else Politics n Religion Forum Discussion Wiki Discussion GroovyMAME
DOS/WinCab Merit/JVL Touchscreen Automated Projects Driving & Racing Project Arcade Old Boards
Linux Restorations Pinball MaLa Frontend controls.dat Old Archives
Retail Vendors Raspberry Pi & Dev Board

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Arcade | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS

Author Topic: MAWLER: A MAWS Recreation  (Read 7592 times)

Vigo

• the Scourage of Carpathia
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Offline Offline
Re: MAWLER: A MAWS Recreation
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2014, 11:53:49 am »
Thanks, ids. No need to hurry on my account, but I appreciate the work you put into this one. I have been enjoying mawler. Really good for dicing up romsets to match exact criteria to put exact roms into a specialty cabinet. This has become standard software on all my computers.  :cheers:

ids

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Fighter Captured
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2014, 01:36:42 pm »
I so glad to hear you're finding it useful!

Sorry, was hoping to get a fix out yesterday but unable to find free time :(  I should have something within a day or two.

ids

• Offline Offline
  • Fighter Captured
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2014, 09:44:27 pm »
Update posted at the usual URL.  Please keep a backup of your current version just in case I broke something :)

Vigo

• the Scourage of Carpathia
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2014, 10:54:32 am »
Thanks man! I'll check it out.  :cheers:

jadder

• Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2014, 08:17:23 pm »
hi im a bit lost, just trying to get a list of the gambling/fruit machine type stuff, but not sure how to search for those with mawler. i added mame155 xml and catver.ini to mawler, am i missing something?     i dont seem to have any info on 'category' and 'genre' (see pic below);  im assuming i need that info before i can generate the lists im after?  nothing apart from 'any' is available in the 'genre' and 'category' drop down menus on the left.. 

typed using my...

nitrogen_widget

• Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2014, 08:43:05 am »
Thanks, ids. No need to hurry on my account, but I appreciate the work you put into this one. I have been enjoying mawler. Really good for dicing up romsets to match exact criteria to put exact roms into a specialty cabinet. This has become standard software on all my computers.  :cheers:

The same.
Its easier to just put the ROMs you want on the PC than filter them with the front end.
At least for me it is.

DudeRegular

• Offline Offline
  • I have no idea what I am doing
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2015, 10:45:36 pm »
hi im a bit lost, just trying to get a list of the gambling/fruit machine type stuff, but not sure how to search for those with mawler. i added mame155 xml and catver.ini to mawler, am i missing something?     i dont seem to have any info on 'category' and 'genre' (see pic below);  im assuming i need that info before i can generate the lists im after?  nothing apart from 'any' is available in the 'genre' and 'category' drop down menus on the left.. 

Same issue here. Nothing in Genre or Category. I have defined that mame.xml and catver.ini. The version added info that appears to be in the catver.ini file is not listed in MAWLER either.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30