Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Started by STL_Tom - Last post by MomoneDk

Hello STL_Tom

I have 3 IONS that all are dead.
I plan to buy intel D945 as you used.
Can you let me know where you put exactly the cables on the motherboard please ?

Started by bobbyb13 - Last post by javeryh

This looks incredible so far.  Love the color!   :cheers:

3   Main Forum / Re: Bonafide Classicson Today at 03:19:23 pm

Started by EssexMame - Last post by javeryh

20+ years in this and hosting parties.  The ONLY requests I have ever gotten are Galaga  and more recently Street Fighter 2.  No one gives a ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- about anything else in my experience.

This is true but add Ms. Pac-Man and Frogger.  That's basically all anyone wants to play.

As for console classics - there are too many to list unless you mean the ones that play comfortably on an arcade cabinet and then that list is 0.  It's so subjective anyway you are never going to get people to agree.  Just in the mainline Mario series alone, you list Super Mario Bros. (a GREAT game) but I think that Super Mario World, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mario 64 and Super Mario Odyssey are all much better games.  In fact, the most recent game, Super Mario Odyssey, is probably my favorite of all of them.  It's so perfect I can't imagine where they can take the series next to innovate.

Started by silmalik - Last post by psakhis

Yes, i don't recommend for these systems.

Mednafen for pc-engine, pc-enginecd, supergrafx, pcfx, psx and saturn are the best out there.

5   Software Forum / Re: Auto play music in background?on Today at 01:43:27 pm

Started by dir - Last post by Mike A

This stuff invisibly limits inputs people from from contributing to BYOAC, especially women, minorities and young people, racial minorities, and will ultimately spell it's demise unless you dorks all wake up to yourselves.

Disagreeing with your dumb audio choices does not make me a racist you ---smurfing--- dumbass.

Get off of your self righteous high horse.

Think diversity. For example, no space at home or other socio-economic situation. Many people are in this position.

So how are they accessing this site with no internet. How are they buying an arcade cab if they can't afford a 20 dollar bluetooth speaker.

Started by wbassett - Last post by leapinlew

I have 4 of these units, and their size is the big selling point for me too. Moving them around is super easy and play the stand up cabinets are very much the same feeling as my full size cabinets.

Started by wbassett - Last post by leapinlew

I haven't spent a lot of time trying to reuse the PCB's, but I've seen people upgrading their monitors and keeping the stock PCB's.

Started by purbeast - Last post by purbeast

Yeah ended up being total user error on my part.  I must not have saved the setting when I changed it before lol.

It is now working as expected and will turn on with my cabinet once I get this adapter.

Started by purbeast - Last post by flybynight

That's the one. Set the to "power on".

You need to cut the power fully for at least 30 seconds for all the flea ppwer to drain, then restore power. If it doesn't turn on automatically try update the bios as that sounds like a bug.

Started by purbeast - Last post by purbeast

This is actually the BIOS setting I turned to "Power on" and when I turn the ATX PSU off (while the PC is on), then turn it back on, it doesn't power the PC on.  I also tried completely unplugging it from the wall and plugging it back in and same thing, it doesn't turn on.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10