Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

SMF Trader System - Detailed Feedback
Detailed Comment I placed 2 orders with him. one shipped quickly but was packed as if done by a child. The other order was backordered which I understand but he did not notify me of that. I emailed him to see what was the delay and got no response. After my second email and a complaint to paypal, he then responded and gave me a refund and said place all future orders through someone else.
Its not a huge deal and it was just a small order, but I order a lot of parts online and these 2 week delays because of no notification can start to hold things up.
Comment by: mgb
Return to Trader Ratings