Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

1   Everything Else / Re: The CONCERT Discussion Threadon Today at 03:38:44 pm

Started by javeryh - Last post by yotsuya

I’ve got tickets for New Order/Pet Shop Boys at the Hollywood Bowl in October. It will be my third time seeing NO, but my first for PSB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2   Everything Else / Re: Cocaine hidden in Jukebox on Today at 03:36:57 pm

Started by Zebidee - Last post by yotsuya

I thought you were gonna post a picture of an Eric Clapton 45 that fell into the machine…

3   Main Forum / Re: Bonafide Classicson Today at 03:35:30 pm

Started by EssexMame - Last post by yotsuya

Space is cheap, put every game on there and let your guests find what they want. It’s worked for me for 12 years!

4   Merit/JVL Touchscreen / Re: Firefly eBay findon Today at 12:52:44 pm

Started by Megatouchmike - Last post by Megatouchmike

boom

5   Everything Else / Re: The CONCERT Discussion Threadon Today at 12:44:38 pm

Started by javeryh - Last post by pbj

Haha… Xymox came through Houston again and it was a super spreader event.  They play at a tiny, filthy club here.  My obese goth friends were all taking Paxlovid the next week.  I skipped it but just barely.

:angry:

Started by Jayinem - Last post by lllll44

for time crisis 4 you need to limit the frame rates to 30...than it will fix the shooting thing. also i think you cpu is weak for rpcs3.

Started by PL1 - Last post by PL1

Started by Alejo I - Last post by Howard_Casto

I played with Raph on my run with Mike and got ---my bottom--- handed to me.   All turtles are definitely not created equal.  Stick to Mikey and Donnie. 

9   Everything Else / Re: The CONCERT Discussion Threadon Today at 10:29:25 am

Started by javeryh - Last post by javeryh

Reviving this since hopefully you guys are going to more shows post-COVID.  So far this year I’ve only been to 2 shows:

TOOL back in February at Prudential Center in Newark.  It was amazing.  One of the best shows I’ve ever seen and my first time seeing them.  They are in my all time Top 3 so it was a treat.  It was also great to see live music again.  I was unable to get a poster though but I’ve been super close to pressing the Buy It Now button and spending $250 on it.  Maybe…

FAILURE last night in Brooklyn.  Great time.  It was at the Warsaw club, which is basically the size of a high school gym.  They were really tight and the set list spanned their entire career.  If you haven’t listened to them, go check out Fantastic Planet and then work your way forward.  They are still releasing awesome music.

I have tickets to see The Smile (Thom Yorke and Jonny Greenwood’s new band) in November but nothing else on the schedule currently although I’m looking around.  I’ll probably go see Smashing Pumpkins/Jane’s Addiction in October since the wife said she’d go to that…

So what have you guys been up to?

:cheers:

Started by Substring - Last post by edomatic

Hi guys,

How does one adjust for overscan in games on groovyarcade 2022?

i dont want to fiddle with the Tv setup as its used for consoles too, but something i noticed is mame now have in video options something like zoom to screen area but its greyed out

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10