Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Pinball Machine  (Read 5552 times)

StellarX

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2003, 02:22:04 pm
  • I want to Build My Own Arcade Controls!!
Pinball Machine
« on: April 09, 2003, 02:26:51 pm »
Sorry if this is rather off topic for this forum, but since you guys have been so helpful with my arcade cabinet projects, maybe someone can help me a bit with this.

I found an old Ms Pac-Man PINBALL machine in my new house! I pluged it in and turned it on and it seems to work *okay*.

The LED score display doesn't seem to be working and one of the flippers near the top of the board doesn't work, but other than that it seems to be working pretty great.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on how I might restore & repair this baby or if not, if you know of any forum or sites that deal with pinball repair, I would appreciate it deeply.

Thanks so much!

johnpurs

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 26, 2022, 10:59:30 pm
    • John &ampamp; Mad's MAME2000 Cabinet
Re:Pinball Machine
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 03:20:26 pm »
Sorry if this is rather off topic for this forum, but since you guys have been so helpful with my arcade cabinet projects, maybe someone can help me a bit with this.

I found an old Ms Pac-Man PINBALL machine in my new house! I pluged it in and turned it on and it seems to work *okay*.

The LED score display doesn't seem to be working and one of the flippers near the top of the board doesn't work, but other than that it seems to be working pretty great.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on how I might restore & repair this baby or if not, if you know of any forum or sites that deal with pinball repair, I would appreciate it deeply.

Thanks so much!

Check this site for the ultimate in Pinball Repair Info:
http://www.marvin3m.com/fix.htm

Your game fits under the 77-85 Bally Section
Read the whole guide a few times you will find it very useful.

If you have any questions after that search Rec.Games.Pinball http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&group=rec.games.pinball on google. I'm sure someone has had the same problem before. If you can't find your answer post a question. The RGP community is very helpful much like this one.  

Welcome to the BYOAC and Pin Madness!

MAME2K

Pins:Devil'sDare*Taxi*Meteor*Fireball 2*WC Soccer 94*WhiteWater*Catacomb*FunHouse*Nine Ball*Space Shuttle*Flight2000**SeaWitch*Centaur*Paragon*Big Game*F-14 Tomcat*