Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Started by stpcore - Last post by Thunderspy0712

Do you have Championship I and II CD can you link on your Google Drive

Started by pakoman - Last post by pakoman

VRR is Variable Refresh Rate (G-Sync and Freesync).

A LCD can sync at variable vertical refresh rates between a range so it's not limited any more to a fixed 60hz.

Started by samco - Last post by samco

Hi @DemmyTree, it looks like a connection problem. "Device not available!" basically mean the ItsyBitsy cannot connect to the camera so you could double check you've got all the wires round the right way and try again. But I think it's probably more likely you just not getting a good connection because nothing is soldered in.

Started by knave - Last post by yotsuya

I love mine. Played Assassinís Creed IV on flights to Chicago and NYC last month. Itís great for casual gaming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started by Ginsu Victim - Last post by lilshawn

6   GroovyMAME / Re: I2c Ardiuno Bridge to Edit Vsizeon Yesterday at 11:09:40 pm

Started by darknezz19 - Last post by darknezz19

Thanks man. That's a cool idea with the digital pot.

Had some time and think I got it far enough along to show. Other people can edit the code to match their sets jungle chips register offset for Vsize, without too much fuss. I would think.

Here is a fork of Martin's wonderful original code with the Vsize control.

Started by BadMouth - Last post by sushko

I can confirm that the patch works but it stopped DumulShooter from working so I cant use it. anyone make a script for LB BB yet.

Started by Tathan - Last post by Tathan

Hey folks!

Well, as the title says. My grandfather owned a wurlitzer 3000(or maybe 3100?) since the 70s and we used to listen to music on it until 2012 when my grandfather started to feel ill.

He died in 2016, and when I wanted to remember the old days with our old records... The jukebox didn't turned on.

I really don't know where to start, when I plug it in, it's like if nothing happened.

I've been repairing arcade and consoles for years but never in my life have I touched such old material.

I presume I'll use this post again to ask lots of questions during my reparation but I'd first like to ask some things.

1) I heard a lot of old material was totally outdated, and that nowadays, professionals used to upgrade to modern amps and this kind of things. I'd really like to make it shine again, so I'll really do my best to make it look better than ever and this kind of thing could be interesting seeing that a huge part of my components are probably broken.

2) Back in the days, I remember that the neon in front of my jukebox had really cool colours. If I remember well, it was blue in the middle and maybe yellow on the sides. Do you know where I could find an equivalent to this kind of lightning today?

3) Could you send me some links talking about basic repairs and the first things I should check on the juke?

Thanks in advance for any help! And hopefully, we'll be able to make it live again.  :afro:

NB: I'm sorry, I have no other pictures right now because I'm not at home but will be adding them in the next days. I just wanted to have this already posted because I always forget to do it.  :lol

Started by RandyT - Last post by Howard_Casto

I've been quietly following this thread waiting for you guys to figure out the best leds/spacing/ect.   Once you do it's rather trivial to send rumble/led commands to a wiimote, which of course could be hacked to control a solenoid. 

10   Project Announcements / Re: Ms. Pacman Cabaret Scratch Buildon Yesterday at 08:55:27 pm

Started by Greenman - Last post by javeryh

Itís beautiful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10