Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: my cpo thus far...  (Read 2659 times)

mastercave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 07, 2003, 10:48:57 am
  • single player cp only
my cpo thus far...
« on: May 21, 2003, 12:33:36 am »
heres a pic of my cpo so far. its only black and blue right now but i would like to add some more colors or designs. and suggestions? maybe in the joystick direction arrows? i will be adding some text under each button soon.

IIOIOOIOO

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2003, 02:18:12 pm
Re:my cpo thus far...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2003, 02:23:36 am »
Oh man, that CPO looks like something I would make :)

mastercave

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 07, 2003, 10:48:57 am
  • single player cp only
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 04:46:09 am »
heres an update on my overlay. added the text with cenobyte font. if you cant read the 6 words in the middle it says "menu, test, pause reset, quit, display". the big thing in the middle is a blue/white fireball. i want to put a blue trackball in the middle so it would compliment the fireball well.

Valiam Arkais

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 31, 2005, 12:38:42 am
  • Speak now or forever hold your piece.
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2003, 12:27:21 pm »
heres an update on my overlay. added the text with cenobyte font. if you cant read the 6 words in the middle it says "menu, test, pause reset, quit, display". the big thing in the middle is a blue/white fireball. i want to put a blue trackball in the middle so it would compliment the fireball well.

I like the originality.  Make sure it doesn't conflict with the rest of your cabinet.

-VA
"Will the Minister explain how it is that an inedible tinned food can become an unsolicited email, bearing in mind that some of us wish to be protected from having an email?" -Lord Renton