Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Final Fight  (Read 3759 times)

IG-88

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2023, 08:29:46 am
Final Fight
« on: May 04, 2003, 03:05:01 am »
Does anyone know where I could find some Final Fight side art? I got a nice working cabinet for next to nothing with the purpose of Maming it, but have since decided to try my hand at restoring it. I'll post some pics if anyones' interested later. Although before I do I need to figure out how to shrink my dig camera pics in photoshop so they don't take up the whole screen here, Any Help?!
"I know what a HAL 9000 is... I was wondering if HAL 7600 was his retarded cousin or something..."
-HarumaN

AceTKK

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 20, 2011, 01:14:48 am
Re:Final Fight
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2003, 03:29:09 am »
In photoshop it's Image->Image Size to change the size. If the default units is pixels, you can change it to inches by clicking the arrow.

-Ace-
I want my own arcade controls!

paigeoliver

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 29, 2022, 06:10:15 pm
  • Awesome face!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2003, 02:31:09 am »
Does anyone know where I could find some Final Fight side art? I got a nice working cabinet for next to nothing with the purpose of Maming it, but have since decided to try my hand at restoring it. I'll post some pics if anyones' interested later. Although before I do I need to figure out how to shrink my dig camera pics in photoshop so they don't take up the whole screen here, Any Help?!

NOS Final Fight sideart is fairly easy to come by. I saw it come and go on ebay plenty of times while I was looking for a PCB for my Final Fight machine (which I eventually traded off with NO PCB, but all the artwork).
Acceptance of Zen philosophy is marred slightly by the nagging thought that if all things are interconnected, then all things must be in some way involved with Pauly Shore.

IG-88

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2003, 08:46:16 am »

NOS Final Fight sideart is fairly easy to come by. I saw it come and go on ebay plenty of times while I was looking for a PCB for my Final Fight machine (which I eventually traded off with NO PCB, but all the artwork).

Thanks paigeoliver, I have email notification set up on Ebay for exactly that but no hits in at least 2 weeks. It's mostly been marquees and panel art and a few PCB's. Just thought I'd give this place a try also.

And AceTKK, thanks for the pointers, here and for my other post also.
"I know what a HAL 9000 is... I was wondering if HAL 7600 was his retarded cousin or something..."
-HarumaN

armad1ll0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 28, 2012, 12:24:57 pm
  • The player and the builder!
    • Modeverything
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2003, 06:37:47 am »
I have one piece of NOS CP overlay for Final Fight.
Do you want to buy it off me?

IG-88

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2003, 09:22:52 pm »
I really needed the side-art but I might be interested in your overlay, how much? PM me.
-HarumaN