Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

91   Main Forum / I-PAC4 Xinputon April 09, 2024, 10:12:27 am

Started by wingsta96 - Last post by wingsta96

Howdy all,

I have a 4p arcade machine with LED Buttons, LED Blinky and 4 way to 8way sticks on P1 and P2.  Everything is working well but I'm having a small issue with the X-Input mode on the IPAC. I emailed Andy form Ultimarc and he basically said they recommend avoiding Xinput unless the application can't use anything else. 

I wanted Xnput for Xbox 360 games and pc games on the system.  I have tried x360ce and it does work but I could only get it to do P1, when i select P2 button assignment and choose keyboard it just cancels out P1.  Although I can just plug in controllers for these games I wanted to ask people what they do.  Mainly the fighting games would be great to use the arcade buttons for if possible.

92   Merit/JVL Touchscreen / Megatouch "Lost Classics" edition ??on April 09, 2024, 07:08:04 am

Started by tlandrews - Last post by tlandrews

https://www.ebay.com/itm/285784618203

saw this pop up on eBay. Anyone have any details on this? It looks like the seller was able to somehow port the old games over to the 2014 version. I am curious if anyone knows the technical details on how this is possible. Also has anyone bought one of these drives and poked around?

93   GroovyMAME / Re: Cruis'n USA runs too faston April 09, 2024, 03:43:59 am

Started by mrchrister - Last post by haynor666

Started by abispac - Last post by abispac

So im gonna have to wait till payday in order to buy the 10k resistor and the arduino in order to test the bill acceptor. In the meantime, I'm still trying to break the bios password in order to see if either 1 , the bios can be modified to allow the PC to be turned on and off with the missing power button that i  want to install if I can modify the bios, or 2 update the bios with a compatible bios in order to add those options. I spent hours looking for a motherboard that looks similar and there are many asus that look like it.Its an  LGA1151 motherboard but that's all i got. I'm not a bios expert, I do have a USB bios reader but the pin is broken so I have to buy one so I can read the bios directly and see if I can break the password.  I have erased bios in the past and replace them with clean one, i just need to find the correct bios or compatible bios so i can replace it.

Now, what happened to the days when you could simply remove the battery and erase the password?

Here I see that it has some options to play with the bios, but since I already removed the battery, pressed the erase bios button and the password persists, I imagine it's like a laptop bios that can't really be fully erased.
I don't know, I'm running out of ideas, but if anyone has fresh ideas, let me know so I can put them to work, thanks for your help.
I also cant seem to find the bios chip, the one marked as baox19 seems suspicious , but I cant find anything about it.
Ps I love how simple and easy to use the rockbe software is.

Started by bimm25e - Last post by bimm25e

Like title says looking for a 19" crt monitir near erie. Ty

96   Project Announcements / Re: Project Too Big and Spinnyon April 08, 2024, 06:48:35 pm

Started by TheRetroCarrot - Last post by TheRetroCarrot

Haha ya it's candy cab seated height. I have 2 official Taito stools on the way.

I'd love a trackball however the only game I'd use it for is marble madness, so I'd want 2. I'm having a difficult time finding a good layout that gives enough distance for the players, the original was 14.75"ish. The control panel acrylic is already cut and I don't want to move the existing controls at all. Hrm...

97   Project Announcements / Re: Project BlueShifton April 08, 2024, 01:02:26 pm

Started by Lexiq - Last post by mourix

Good job so far :D

With the incredible woodworking skills demonstrated here, I can recommend learning basic electric work for a next product as I'm sure you will beat that hurdle fast.

98   Project Announcements / Re: Project Too Big and Spinnyon April 08, 2024, 12:59:08 pm

Started by TheRetroCarrot - Last post by mourix

Attached the design plans if anyone wants to see them for whatever reason. Basically ready for cutting now, other than the screen assembly will need to wait on the bearing arrival.

Before reading the dimensions I was confused at the low control panel. What a colossus, love it!

With this level of overkill you might as well add a trackball btw.

99   Main Forum / Re: Golden Tee Pedestal (2015) - Not powering upon April 08, 2024, 12:26:22 pm

Started by lauie - Last post by lauie

Thank you! This has solved the problem!

Started by slikrik98 - Last post by slikrik98

I've recently upgraded the firmware for my 4-player Xtension controller and it's requiring me to do some button remapping. The UI in WinIPAC doesn't really make it easier to do this, since many of the pins are mislabeled. The older version of WinIPAC would actually highlight the corresponding input on the UI whenever you'd press a button -- is there any way/mode in v2 to do this?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]