Main > Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Forum

Jukebox Title Strip Software

<< < (2/4) > >>

Barry Barcrest:

--- Quote from: stepbak84 on March 23, 2010, 03:47:57 pm ---Wow, these are all pretty cool.  :applaud:

--- End quote ---

Are you the author of the first one posted? You seem to the only one that has posted on it's forum. Also i see the only review for it is digitaldj that i know had something to do with some software programmer who coded the screen saver he linked on here... I'm only asking out of transparency really, not saying anyone is a shill or anything.  :D

Dennis Downing Jr:
I am the author for the software. Dennis Downing Jr. I know the site is lacking in posts. I don't know how to draw people to the site. I have sold 10 copies so far with only one complaint which was resolved. The issue was the customer never installed the required Microsoft software to run it. Once .NET framework was installed everything was fine. Anyone who purchased this software I would like to say Thank you and I hope you are enjoying your title strips!!

Dennis Downing Jr:

Also i see the only review for it is digitaldj that i know had something to do with some software programmer who coded the screen saver he linked on here... I'm only asking out of transparency really, not saying anyone is a shill or anything.
[/quote]

So... I am new to this whole jukebox thing (like i have said in the past) I am 27 years old. If you want to know about the story of how this software came about feel free to inquire further. My relationship with digitaldj started when I was trying to get the word out about the software. I noticed that he had a jukebox website and I asked if he wouldn't mind linking my page. He agreed and was very interested with the software. I sent him a copy in the developmental stage. He gave me great feedback and I adjusted the software accordingly. Because of this I sent him a free copy to say thanks for all of his help. After a few days I asked if he wouldnt mind leaving feedback about the software on my page in order to let people know that you really get a bang for your buck with my software. He agreed to write a review... and the rest is history.

Dennis Downing Jr:
as for stepbak ... he is my brother trying to do the right thing for me i guess... what any brother would do... hahaha however people arent stupid and all of his "HELP" is actually making bad press about the software... just like the gentleman above asking about him being a shill.. Sorry for any troubles, I think he just wants to see me do well. I would appreciate if anyone would like to stop by my site and leave some posts on the forum to get the ball rolling.. Thanks

Dennis Downing Jr:

--- Quote from: Dennis Downing Jr on January 04, 2010, 12:34:49 pm ---Jukebox Create-A-Label (Print your title strips fast & easy)

- Over 150 Title strips to choose ...
               - 8 different colors (organize your music by genre)
               - Holiday strips  (Christmas, St. Patty's Day, Halloween, Valentine's Day & 4th of July)     
      - Database for saving strip info
      - Very simple design (Anyone can use this software, you do not have to be a rocket scientist)
      - Print Preview (make sure you like what you see before you waste expensive ink!)
      - No special paper or Pre-Printed Strips needed!!
      - No shipping and handling... download the Software and begin using in Minutes!!

CHECK IT OUT HERE: http://www.jukestrips.comThanks, Enjoy the software!!                         

--- End quote ---

I would like to thank everyone who purchased a copy of the software!! Also anyone who left feedback for the program is also appreciated. Because of the feedback there were 2 people who would have liked to see a way for them to decrease the size of the font. (The Side 1 was a little too long to fit) I responded with a new version of the software... Jukebox Create-A-Label 2.1 .
      Basically you can now change the font, font style, font color, and font size. In closing I would like to say Thank you once again to everyone out there who purchased a copy and who helped with the ideas for the new version..
      This new version is finished and is being tested before it gets released on the website. So far so good.. Thanks again and keep all of the ideas rolling in!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version