Main > Buy/Sell/Trade - non-retail

Where can Lexan/Plexiglass be purchased in the UK?


I would like to purchase some sort of hardwearing transparent plastic sheeting to cover my control panel. All I have come across so far in the UK is the polystyrene sheeting available at places like B&Q. However this doesn't appear to be very hard wearing and is quite expensive. You also have to buy a lot of it in one go. Can anyone suggest an alternative?

Thanks in advance.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version