Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Monitor Comparison Wiki page  (Read 803 times)

matman

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 18, 2021, 02:11:39 am
Monitor Comparison Wiki page
« on: December 10, 2009, 01:31:13 pm »
I was thinking (maybe i'm missing it even though i've searched the site) that the wiki could benefit from having a page that lists out common arcade monitors, some data points for each and maybe how they compare to others..

I'm not sure of all the data points, but does anyone know if there is a list of common arcade monitors, the companies that make them, and possibly reviews?  The wiki could easily point to a thread that reviews a specific model with pics and stuff.

I'm not clear if Kortek is any good or how it compares to the vision pro.  Any feelings on this?

Matt