Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: *cries* my beloved MAME cab is up on ebay..  (Read 4785 times)

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
*cries* my beloved MAME cab is up on ebay..
« on: June 23, 2002, 08:16:25 pm »
Im moving and need to sell the cab.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2115978009

if you dont want the cab but know someone who does, please show them this link. I look foward to building a new one in texas with BYOAC help again =)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

SNAAAKE

• -Banned-
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 21, 2004, 03:44:18 am
  • Banned for abusive postings.
Re: *cries* my beloved MAME cab is up on ebay..
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2002, 10:29:34 pm »
well malenko..i know we had a little FIGHT...never mind ;D..we are still friends..now i am still interested in the monitor..JIM RAINBOW DID SEND ME 2 of them and both came broken :-[..YEAH LUCKY ME>>>i paid 200$..anyways if nobody buys your mame cabinet then i am interested in the monitor...if you ship it great...or drive..then wow..i am only 17 dude..no car yet....i will pay you $175 since you only paid $60 then drove yourself down there...so let me know if you would sell the monitor only...i am in brooklyn new york....so if you could make it here...then GREAT!!!..let me know...

arcadeking25@yahoo.com

or whatever...you can post here..i will be looking around..

Shane

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2002, 04:23:23 pm »
dude that is so ---fouled up beyond all recognition--- up ebay removed your mame cabinet due to illegal crap.
i know cause i was the only one to bid on it :D, im not really intrested in it but it was a nice ass machine so i figured i'd give it a boost.
This is what you do, put it back on ebay agian and leave out the stuff about the roms just say a bunch of legal BS such as not alowd to download roms you dont own also say you will include FREEWARE roms which have been legally distributed by capcom and some other companys. tell the people who are intrested to EMAIL you for info on how to get the rest of the roms, just tell them if a bunch of CDR's end up in their mail one day with no return address and happen to be full of mame roms dont ask you about them ;)
just looking out, better luck next time

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2024, 07:27:18 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2002, 06:05:06 pm »
Yeah, just got the mail now, Im settling the dispute, if they wont relist it, I'll be careful about thewhole rom thing.

I did get 2 bids, and Ive gotten a private offer, if push comes to shove I'll sell it to the private buyer :/

Thanks for the support though everyone, I do appriciate it. and if I relist it, I'll post it here again.

Thom
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.