Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: BlueMSX help- SOLVED  (Read 3129 times)

BigDaddyE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 02, 2012, 01:52:48 pm
BlueMSX help- SOLVED
« on: February 27, 2011, 08:22:42 am »
I'm using BlueMSX for Colecovision. Got the latest release, romset is good and using hyperspin as FE.

For whatever reason, I can not configure the cab CP with the input editor, the pop up never comes up.

Not a big deal, I just go into the keyboard config and put the stuff in manually, except that when I did, the joystick doesn't work and the button do? It does this with or without the FE, so I know it has to do with the keyboard config.

Let me know what else you need to help.

Thanks.

Eric

UPDATE:
I deleted the two Keboard config files (US and Japanese), restarted the game which automatically mapped the player 1 joystick, went back into the keyboard config folder, opened the new US map and mapped the buttons with the player 1 joystick manually. Works like a charm now.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 01:14:05 pm by BigDaddyE »
Someday this hobby will be easy for me!