Main > Retail vendors

Arcade Key Chains Made to Order! [Pittsburgh PA]

(1/14) > >>

OldTymeToys:
Hey guys- I've had good response with these key chains over at the KLOV forum and thought I'd jump in here and post the same offer to any of you.  Here's a thread with some KLOVers' feedback, etc.: http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=108774

For those of you who would rather not make your own, I offer a low-cost alternative for your arcade game keys, car keys, etc.  Here's the necessary info:
- Key Chains are $2.25 each plus actual shipping
- They are acrylic key chains, approx. 1.75 x 2.25 inches in size (see below)
- I use arcade flyer art for them (or something else if requested by you)
- PM me with your requests, your email address and zip code & I'll return your PM with further instructions
- Paypal accepted
- Discounts for orders over 50 and repeat customers!

I've made over 5000 of them for a number of KLOV members for hundreds of different dedicated games along with MAME, 10XX-1, Multi Williams, etc.

Thanks in advance to all!
Jon :D

Malenko:
thats F'n awesome!

I'd love an MK, MKII,NBA JamTE, KI1 and KI2 ones. You make custom ones as well if we supply the art?

OldTymeToys:

--- Quote from: Malenko on November 03, 2009, 08:02:17 pm ---thats F'n awesome!

I'd love an MK, MKII,NBA JamTE, KI1 and KI2 ones. You make custom ones as well if we supply the art?

--- End quote ---

Yeah man- no problem!  I'll send you a PM about the custom art!

gatordad:
I will vouch for a nice final product, good communication, and timely shipping, don't let the low post count deter you. Very Happy!

OldTymeToys:

--- Quote from: gatordad on November 03, 2009, 10:41:49 pm ---I will vouch for a nice final product, good communication, and timely shipping, don't let the low post count deter you. Very Happy!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Mike- I probably should've mentioned that.  Please check my feedback and post count on the KLOV forums, as that's where I started making these!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version