Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WTB Time Pilot (Centuri) Side Art, Front Art & Coin Door  (Read 1413 times)

andykmv

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 04, 2020, 06:01:53 pm
WTB Time Pilot (Centuri) Side Art, Front Art & Coin Door
« on: October 16, 2009, 12:49:05 am »
Hello all! and Help please!

Time Pilot (Centuri) is one of my all time faves, and i want to build a dedicated cab, as original as possible, to satisfy my cravings.    ;D

I have started the project and have collected the boards, control panel, marquee and bezel, and i am missing the Time Pilot (Centuri) Side Art (both sides) & Front Art (coin door art), and coin door. I may be convinced to go down the atari path, but i rather like and prefer the centuri artwork.

Not having much luck obtaining NOS or after market artwork, or digital artwork files to date having checked all the usual suspects.   :(

Anyone know of some existing scanned hi-res (or lo-res) artwork that i can use as the basis of producing new side art for the cab ?

Or would someone be willing to scan the artwork on their cabinet ?

I am also looking for blueprints and various pictures, inside and out, of the Centuri time pilot cab to assist with reproduction.

Pleasre reply if you can help or know of someone who can!

Cheers!
Andy
Australia

Updates:
Thanks Guydanger - checked out their site, no artwork as such, but another KLOV member is getting in touch with the admin/owner to see if they have scanned artwork!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 08:18:56 pm by andykmv »

GuyDanger

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 08, 2012, 01:33:52 pm
Re: WTB Time Pilot (Centuri) Side Art, Front Art & Coin Door
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 02:49:18 pm »
I don't know if you have checked out this site yet but here are some low res scans of the cabinet artwork.

http://www.centuri.net/timepilot.htm

Hope that helps