Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: I am back........with TV problems.  (Read 9377 times)

betacrash

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 18, 2022, 03:34:18 pm
  • Women will want what I tell them to want.
I am back........with TV problems.
« on: June 24, 2002, 09:37:02 am »
I bought a 25" samsung TV with Svideo input. I took it out of the case and mounted it into my own bracket. By the way, dont do it. Not really worth it. You can build a shelf, put he TV on it and put a bezel on it. Nobody will know the difference and it makes it much easier to move. I moved mine upstairs this week and it felt like I was having a baby.  ANYWAY. I am now having problems with my TV. I dont know if this happened in the move or not or if it is an  easy fix. When I display a bright picture like a white background in windows, the right side of the monitor begins to discolor (almost like a megnet would discolor a monitor or TV) it gets brown. When I change it to a darker color like blue or gray. I get no discoloration. Anybody got a clue about what I need to do? Thanks -betacrash
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »

SNAAAKE

• -Banned-
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 21, 2004, 03:44:18 am
  • Banned for abusive postings.
Re: I am back........with TV problems.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2002, 10:25:55 am »
oh my god...look out KIDS...betacrash is back..
;)

similer thing happend to me...i look it out of shelf and put the TUBE face to my carpet floor.....then TV have wrong color..so what i did was put the case and TV back together then went back to the store and exchanged and never opened a TV again...by the way..it was not for my cabinet..i was helping my friend out....so take my advice..go back and get another TV..they wont know what exactly happend...I DONT USE TV>>>because pictures look like "BLEEEP"....but i did work with em...and same happend to me....

AND ALSO>>>  "LONG LIVE ARCADE VGA MONITOR"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by 1026619200 »