Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: ARCADE GAMES?VIRTUA SRIKER 4 etc  (Read 12783 times)

Bonoscot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2021, 07:52:55 am
ARCADE GAMES?VIRTUA SRIKER 4 etc
« on: September 07, 2009, 03:08:34 pm »
Hey guys im new to all this mame stuff,im between using mame 32 and mame+,anyways all the old arcade gameslike asterroids,donkey knog are fab and run fine(what mame is the best to use  btw?)

The question is though the latest arcade games like Virtua striker 4/virtua tennis/18 wheeler can they roms be able to play through an emulator?I know the graphics are far better and all but would like to know,I managged to get hold of a large chd file but didnt know how to run it,do the latest gmes need a new type of emulator?

I have zsnes,fusion,project 64,GBA,Mame32,Psxe are there any other emulators i am missing that are used a lot.

As i say i am kinda new to this but getting there,  any help be cool